Official Round 17 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Discussion Thread

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As for this weekend it’s mind numbing after seeing the squad picked to meet the Titans. Obviously Georgallis doesn’t give a shit now he knows he has no future at the club. To name Montoya and Napa in the starting line up is proof of that. Furthermore he has Averillo, To’omaga, Thompson, Cogger, Smith and Lafai on the bench. Just deflating but I’ve already resigned myself in us getting the spoon this year. This year can’t end quick enough.
I understand your anger. But who exactly would you rush into the side that would be an improvement?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Every round is a semi final for us, pretty sure they don't wanna tell their family they were wooden spooners.
At least I can say I was framed.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Every round is a semi final for us, pretty sure they don't wanna tell their family they were wooden spooners.
At least I can say I was framed.
What ever happened with that in the end @Bob dog , did you get back at them for framing you?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What ever happened with that in the end @Bob dog , did you get back at them for framing you?
Still fighting the war on a glaring injustice, people don't wanna get involved in privacy breaches and allegations, its a trap.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is Holland is retiring. Best not play him. Put Smith or DWZ into the centres

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah I was excited we could get a win today until I saw who the ref was

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holbrook and Dymock will want to win this game to prove a point...
To be honest winning this game doesn’t really prove much at all,
I just look back on this entire season as a huge disappointment and whatever happens in these last few games is trivial.
Steve G and the majority of footy staff will not be seen again.
Lets hope for a better year under TB direction.

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just look back on this entire season as a huge disappointment and whatever happens in these last few games is trivial.
Dymock and the majority of footy staff will not be seen again.
Dymock is titans assistant

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will watch today’s game with a bottle of scotch and every time Sutton punishes the boys I will take a sip. By the end off the game I should off downed the bottle and too pissed to know the result

Still cant believe the Suttons's got away with that GF debacle and left Cummins out to dry... It was Suttons's fault all along considering he was the pocket ref, had the best view and didnt answer Cummins when he asked what happened.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Dymock and the majority of footy staff will not be seen again.
Dymock? He's coaching at the Titans!!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish the boys as usual good luck again today hopefully let’s see a good game from them .

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im guessing Tolman moves to prop when Napa or Ogden need a spell, Thomson comes on at 13, and Toomaga gets fuck l minutes again.
We desperately need this win!! Its been a shit year, but the spoon would make it massively worse!!!! The broncos have been the worst team by far and they thoroughly deserve it.