Round 17 - Bulldogs vs Raiders - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair dinkum. Fucking Shee-shaa threw that game for us. Two stupid penalties, two tries. Fuck off, dickhead!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who looks stupid now lol
Not shit!! Let down hard, an I said that with 3 to go haha .

And now I hate that green machine even more . They didn’t win though, we lost so they didn’t show me up! My own beloved team did

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Austin came on and played like a fkn superstar . I was dreading his involvement but thought Ricky left it too late...fk

When we took the 2 to push up by 14 I wanted the tap as Raiders were on the ropes

When Abbey got injured you can see ur boys smiling thinking we won

Cue on the rack

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had how much time to set up after Abbeys injury? And Lichaa just can’t hold the ball without getting stripped.

Fucking most useless signing in a key position we have possibly ever made. One of Des’ gifts that keeps on fucking us over, and fuck you Pay for bringing him back when he was goooorne!
Not pays fault for keeping lichaa - even the kennel was jizzing everywhere from those last 3 games in 2017. Otherwise agree with everything else

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not pays fault for keeping lichaa - even the kennel was jizzing everywhere from those last 3 games in 2017. Otherwise agree with everything else
But hes been very bad this year and pay keeps picking him

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We almost got away with Holland defence issues ....the one that hurt was 1 min left and Austin runs around him like he not even there....

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Watch it again. He never put his arm forward. This is from the NRL rules:

Double Movement
A try will be awarded if:
‘a tackled player’s momentum carries him into the opponents’ in-goal where he grounds the ball even
if the ball has first touched the ground in the field of play’

Section 6 (3) (c)
In the process of scoring a try a player in possession must not promote the ball from the position the ball has been grounded.

If the momentum of the player in possession carries him into the opponents in goal area, it will not be a double movement if the ball would have finished over the goal line regardless of any subsequent movement of the ball or the arm carrying the ball.
I don't know? I still couldn't see momentum. It is what it is. You win some you lose moore lol.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to go pick up the GF from dinner when we were up 28 - 14 with 7m and 11s still to play I then paused the game and came back to watch the final minutes thinkning you beauty we are 2 in a row and scoring 28 points again but WTF WTF WTF happened in the last 7mins can someone please wake me up from this nightmare!!!???? Did we just not defend and let the Raiders in for 3 late TRYS??? WTF is all this crap from the boys saying we need to win for the fans ... WHAT was this all crap AGAIN!!!! Jeez asif our last few seasons was not bad enough AND now to lose like this, they might as well come to each fan and spit in our faces!!!! PATHETIC !!!!! Licchha and Holland are the 2 I would single out but I am sure there would be more!!!! Shame on you!!!!!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know? I still couldn't see momentum. It is what it is. You win some you lose moore lol.
True but you know The officials don’t even know themselves. It’s a lottery... rules are rules but one week it is the next it isn’t... I’ve given up thinking I know the rules lol

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But hes been very bad this year and pay keeps picking him
Yeaaaaaaaah I don’t disagree, he’s been rubbish and now that Brown is back from injury it’s time to just drop him if he’s not part of the future

But I was responding to the whole “why was he re-signed / pay’s a fraud” comment

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh man I can't get over that rake..... I've only seen it happen once before... everytime i see teams in that situation I always think... you'd have to be the sh!ttest **** to let someone take the ball off you in that situation.... Lichaa: "hold my beer"

Status
Not open for further replies.