Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’d love to smash that little skinny **** funny he won’t be wearing that jersey much longer anyway mate he’s not much better than flanno
I agree he is not much chop, might end up here as we seem to like the Rorters rejects.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You wouldn’t know a front rower if you tripped over one. You are not correct on this, you a just being a silly little boy. Now be quite.
Stick to whinging about Lewis. Hetho is good for the forwards and the aggression needed. You flogged on about Atoni forever and he is a reject.
Put the shovel down…
yep..second this the Jack hating was OLD ages ago but he just fucking bangs on and on about it... :tearsofjoy:

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t like blaming the ref but holy shit he was a biased prick tonight
Even had mates txt me to say we got “ruff” end of the pineapple
For those pricks to tell me that I know we were dudded lol
Yep in Baz press conference he said he ran into Blocker after the game and Blocker said you guys can’t get a break with the six agains and penalties.

But that’s life. After the Parra game I was livid and Baz went to the NRL with all the shit calls. Nothings changed. Frustrating but not going to change any time soon.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He inspires other players to hit hard. He runs hard. And plays like the game means something.
Agree.. bit rough around the edges and got plenty of work to do but it’s obvious he has the passion and commitment to win moments in a game. Where as Atoni looks like he’s playing checkers at his mates house for no money .

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree.. bit rough around the edges and got plenty of work to do but it’s obvious he has the passion and commitment to win moments in a game. Where as Atoni looks like he’s playing checkers at his mates house for no money .
He and Ogden must be playing against each other, he has looked like he would rather be somewhere else too.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That little f*ckwit Walker at the end, that shit is going to follow him for a long time. And another reason to hate the f'en Rorters,

Also, Ikuvalu try. Clear obstruction. Tupouniua knocked over a Dogs player over. That's pulled up in every other game. Didn't even warrant a replay in this one.

Last edited:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just finished watching the game.
Stimson should never see first grade again .this confirms he is shit ,missed tackle on manu led to his try, that attempt was horrendous .slow as fuck
Avo needs to get more involved
What the fuck happened to Atoni, Im sure they said he passed his HIA but never came back on.
He started the game
went off at 12:45
went on at 26:09
went off at 30:39

did not come back on after that

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That little f*ckwit Walker at the end, that shit is going to follow him for a long time. And another reason to hate the f'en Rorters,

Also, Ikuvalu try. Clear obstruction. Tupouniua knocked over a Dogs player over. That's pulled up in every other game. Didn't even warrant a replay in this one.
I have to admit, I was tempted to have a whinge about that, but there was a large element of bad luck with that one. Was it Shoupp... who actually attempted a tackle on him as a decoy. If he hadn't actually attempted a tackle, Tupouniua definitely takes our player out. The bad luck is that the two players then become obstacles for our shifting defence. It's just plain bad luck.
The better teams just have the decoy running down to a fine art.... The Storm are there, then I'd actually put Eels and Roosters above Panthers. That's why there's a lot to admire about the Panthers... They are good across many facets of the game, they don't rely on decoy running predominantly

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
May be have to watch again but i thought there were still like 3 or 4 secs left when walker decided to take the ball out at the end. Shouldnt the clock be stopped and we have 1 last go? And why there was siren with couple of secs to go?

Shootermc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
May be have to watch again but i thought there were still like 3 or 4 secs left when walker decided to take the ball out at the end. Shouldnt the clock be stopped and we have 1 last go? And why there was siren with couple of secs to go?
The corrupt NRL sounded the siren early to give us something else to whine about

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The corrupt NRL sounded the siren early to give us something else to whine about
You do know the ref is the official siren. Just because the clock says a certain amount left, doesn't make it true.