WADDELL AND STIMSON!?

THIS **** IS FUCKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Please defend Barrett more.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Worst starting back-row of the NRL era?
ok if you want to narrow the focus then YES. I though you may have been going for the all time record of shit 2nd rows.

Steve Bos

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is Waddell and Stimson the worst starting back-row ever?
To be fair, after last week, I think this decision is purely defence based. Manly carved us up, particularly on the left edge.

Elliott, Doorey and Smith are all out and he clearly doesn’t trust Topine defensively on an edge in first grade yet.

Personally, I would have had Jackson back on the edge but he is so critical to leading the line speed in defence in the middle.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
To be fair, after last week, I think this decision is purely defence based. Manly carved us up, particularly on the left edge.

Elliott, Doorey and Smith are all out and he clearly doesn’t trust Topine defensively on an edge in first grade yet.

Personally, I would have had Jackson back on the edge but he is so critical to leading the line speed in defence in the middle.
Bro, have you seen Stimson and Waddell defend on an edge? Lol.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thank Baz for signing JAC and Burton then fuck him off. He's seriously out of his depth and is not the coach to lead a wooden spoon team out of the doldrums.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Maybe, but Waddell is a really bad defender.

It's got to be to protect Topine from being a part of too many anal blastings

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s got to be the worst back row I’ve ever seen in my life omg wtf…. I think baz out man I dunno wtf