Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My wife doesnt know football but every time she walks in when Im watching footy and Braithe is on the tv she sais ' Is that Traiter Braithe?'

But yeah I think deep down he wants to see us do well.
Braith is bulldogs.. it’s obvious, and he is one of the most genuine on any nrl panel.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He inspires other players to hit hard. He runs hard. And plays like the game means something.
You're imagining it. Bloke is another Napa, can pull off something that looks spectacular but overall he's an ineffective defender a lot of the time. Someone like Ava is superior, far more controlled and effective at contact. This is why our middles get rolled every week, way too many of our guys don't know how to defend effectively in todays game.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know blaming the ref makes a lot of us feel better but we are honestly poorly coached and have no plan on gaining field position or exploiting weaknesses in the opposition (Walker is a defensive turnstile for example)
We don’t have a plan because we are gassed tackling and moving it out from our end after multiple 6 agains !!!! It definitely was refereeing tonight

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't imagine Robbo will be a fan of that move.

I don't get it, maybe I'm getting old, but that was straight out disrespect from the kid. Not in the spirit of the game. Not the way that game deserved to end.
I think craig gower did something similar once but the panthers were rolling and on some kind of streak at the time.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You wouldn’t know a front rower if you tripped over one. You are not correct on this, you a just being a silly little boy. Now be quite.
I'm correct. He's another REJECT and Panthers are literally paying us to take him off their hands.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We had a good set play off a scrum in good ball against the Panthers. We had 3 players come through in single file and split at the last minute with schoup on the end of the conga line but he dropped it cold. We are too one out coming out of our own end also. We should be taking the risk in shifting the ball on tackle one and two out of our iwn end.
Not in heavy conditions and especially not under fatigue when you’ve been defending multiple sets. It’s a compound issue from poor refereeing.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're imagining it. Bloke is another Napa, can pull off something that looks spectacular but overall he's an ineffective defender a lot of the time. Someone like Ava is superior, far more controlled and effective at contact. This is why our middles get rolled every week, way too many of our guys don't know how to defend effectively in todays game.
You have quite the imagination yourself , comparing him to Napa.We will have to agree to disagree.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Stick to whinging about Lewis. Hetho is good for the forwards and the aggression needed. You flogged on about Atoni forever and he is a reject.
Put the shovel down…
He isn't, W wouldn't be getting rolled through the middle at the start of every game if he actually was.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You have quite the imagination yourself , comparing him to Napa.We will have to agree to disagree.
Napa in the sense that he goes for the spectacular but is almost always ineffective.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t like blaming the ref but holy shit he was a biased prick tonight
Even had mates txt me to say we got “ruff” end of the pineapple
For those pricks to tell me that I know we were dudded lol