Round 16 Nsw Cup

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Sharks have massive advantage with Finucane and McInness rotating at lock. They will control the linespeed and aggression better than any of our middle forwards.
Yup, angled runs back in behind the ruck and not one off the ruck would help for a start.

If we dont come with a gameplan to offset their middles I can see the NRL game going much the same way as reserves

Last edited:

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
how do we expect to compete completing at 56%?
I don't. Part of the reason for that 56percent is the losing the ball in the tackle. Not just the dropped passes.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't. Part of the reason for that 56percent is the losing the ball in the tackle. Not just the dropped passes.
Very poor second half but it can happen in the wet ..... not the end of the world.

Looking forward to playing them again in the semi's on a dry track, hopefully without Okunbor and Lumelume. How much pressure did those two put us under ?

As Casey showed in first grade you can't stick suspect players on the wing. They get shown up time after time. Give me a plodder with good hands and instincts any day.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thanks - had to muck about to get to individual players but got there in the end. But stats are not everything. There are so many subjective things in a game that you can’t put numbers against. Now I can monitor my lad with some authority behind me.
Who's your lad? I'll try to control myself when commenting on him :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’d rather not say on the open forum. It gets viscous on here. How do in I DM you?
Click on a user name and then "start conversation". Yh we can go overboard on here (me included) and treat the players like characters in a game rather than real people.