10. David Klemmer
11. Shaun Lane
12. Frank Pritchard
13. Greg Eastwood

14. Sam Kasiano
15. Lloyd Perrett
16. Tim Browne
17. Josh Reynolds

I guess someone has to start it lol. Can't wait for the game at Belmore. I'm only a new fan and never been to Belmore but from what I've gathered, its going to be loud and I can't wait. 20000 mad doggies fans in one stadium - what more could you ask for. For melbourne cooper cronk is a chance of playing and billy slater is out which is a bonus. What i think the team for monday will be:

1. Bmoz
2. Rona
3. Jmoz
4. Lafai
5. Perrett
6. Mbye
7. Hodkinson (Only reason hes in is because there's no way Des will drop the current NSW no.7)
8. Tolman
9. Lichaa
10. Klemmer
11. Josh Jackson (If suspended then Shaun Lane)
12. Pritchard
13. Eastwood
14. Kasiano
15. Tim Browne
16. Shaun Lane (If jackson is suspended then bring in Lloyd Perret)
17. Reynolds (If hodko is dropped then bring in Herman Ese'ese or Danny Fualalo

Last edited by a moderator:

jam3491

Waterboy
Reaction score
Jackson's definitely out because even if it's downgraded it's still 1 week.

My team would be:

1. B. Morris
2. C. Rona
3. J. Morris
4. T. Lafai
5. S. Perrett
6. J. Reynolds
7. M. M bye
8. A. Tolman
9. M. Lichaa
10. D. Klemmer
11. F. Pritchard
12. G. Eastwood
13. S. Kasiano

14. L. Perrett
15. S. Lane
16. A. Kaufusi
17. T. Browne

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even Cooper donkey is trying to race the clock just to play at belmore. Big game need the 2 points heading into the bye!

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Still plenty of tickets left which is disappointing! I know it's a Monday night but FMD if we cannot sell out 20,000 for the first game at Belmore in 17 years it will be shocking!

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully though unlikely

1. BMoz
2. Rona
3. JMoz
4. Lafai
5. Perrett
6. Reynolds
7. Mbye
8. Tolman
9. Lichaa
10. Klemmer
11. Pritchard
12. Lane
13. Eastwood

14. Kasiano
15. Browne
16. L.Perrett
17. Loko

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
LMFAO at all the Loko groupies on this forum! For someone who hasn't played first grade in at least 2 years and a handful of Reserves only in the last couple of weeks, people think he is for some reason a miracle player? He was ordinary for the Eels with a few good highlights (What you see on YouTube), his Defence was ordinary and use to get caught out a lot!

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMFAO at all the Loko groupies on this forum! For someone who hasn't played first grade in at least 2 years and a handful of Reserves only in the last couple of weeks, people think he is for some reason a miracle player? He was ordinary for the Eels with a few good highlights (What you see on YouTube), his Defence was ordinary and use to get caught out a lot!
Lane never played first grade up until 2 weeks ago and since he was thrown in he has been great and proved himself to match it with the big boys.

Loko is fit and ready and will eventually be given his opportunity, and when provided with it, its up to him to make the most of it.

you arent the sharpest of tools in the shed as Trex is out for the season and Jackson will be suspended. With only Pritchard and Lane as our backrowers we need another backrower on the bench and not 4 props on it.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 bmoz
2 perret
3 jmoz
4 lafai
5 rona
6 mbye
7 hodkinson
8 klemmer
9 lichaa
10 kasiano
11 pritchard
12 eastwood
13 tolman

14 browne
15 Lane
16 Reynolds
17 L perret

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still plenty of tickets left which is disappointing! I know it's a Monday night but FMD if we cannot sell out 20,000 for the first game at Belmore in 17 years it will be shocking!
surely all the locals will make sure its a sell out won't they ?

dogggggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
Arent tickets in the grandstand sold out? I haven't bought my tickets in the GA section yet so maybe theres more people like me out there?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lane never played first grade up until 2 weeks ago and since he was thrown in he has been great and proved himself to match it with the big boys.

Loko is fit and ready and will eventually be given his opportunity, and when provided with it, its up to him to make the most of it.

you arent the sharpest of tools in the shed as Trex is out for the season and Jackson will be suspended. With only Pritchard and Lane as our backrowers we need another backrower on the bench and not 4 props on it.
Loko has never played anything but centre, why would we try him out in a different position in his first FG game in years. If Des had that idea wouldn't he try it in NSW cup first?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do I need to purchase tickets even though I have 4 season member passes ? will my membership passes not get me in ?

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Seriously that's the most retarded thing I've ever heard! Lane hasn't been crippled with injuries for two years you goose!

Possibly... But we've played recent games with up to 7 players missing and he wasn't!

What's T-Rex and Jackson being out got to do with anything let alone being the "Sharpest of tools in the shed"? See above, we've had games which up to 7 first grade players have been missing and he hasn't been selected!!

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loko will surely make his first grade debut off the bench.

If Reynolds and Mbye start as our halves with Hodko in NSW Cup we will put a score on against the Storm

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Loko will surely make his first grade debut off the bench.

If Reynolds and Mbye start as our halves with Hodko in NSW Cup we will put a score on against the Storm
Why will he surely make his debut off the bench? Please tell us Des

A centre on the bench? Or are we dropping Josh Morris or Tim Lafai for a guy who has played 23 first grade games and scored 4 tries at centre? Or has he magically become a second rower? LMFAO

Last edited by a moderator:

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loko has never played anything but centre, why would we try him out in a different position in his first FG game in years. If Des had that idea wouldn't he try it in NSW cup first?
Some would have thought the same when des threw TRex into the halves. I guess we can question but can't argue with the mad scientist!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's clear to see that when a player with any form of ability and talent is thrown up and tested in fg that he will step up and show his skill/ability. Last year we had Eastwood in reserve grade playing like a bludger then he plays first game round 8 vs roosters and is the best player on the field. This year with Shaun lane, our reserve grade side are going like crap and can't hold onto the ball to save their lives. However once he has been brought up and with good players around him and some possession he has showed that he is definitely fg standard.
its extremely hard to shine in our reserve grade side trust me as half the time we cannot hold onto the bloody ball.
ps I have watched atleast 5 nsw cup games this year and lane has not stood out in any. Just saying.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My side would be
1. Bmoz, 2. Rona, 3. Jmoz, 4. Lafai, 5. Perret, 6. Reynolds, 7. Mbye, 8. Tolman, 9. Lichaa, 10. Kasiano, 11. Frankie, 12. Lane, 13. Eastwood.
reserves: klemmer, Browne, esese, Loko

Status
Not open for further replies.