Official Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Discussion Thread

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If Latrell scored that try Holland just did you'd never hear the end of it from these Fox commentators
They would have been glad it was right before a break, so they had time to clean up all the jizz.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
don't worry, we will come back to Earth with a thud in the 2nd half

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not getting overly excited, 2 weeks ago the Broncs were leading the Raiders in Canberra at half time, the Raiders came out in the second half and taught them a lesson.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I win $293 if dogs lose... Trust the c*** to have a dig today lol
I know you just had a little one but It’s not a lot of money in the grand scheme of things mate... if you were set to win $2k then yeah fair enough but from here I’d still be cheering the team on.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We all know what's to come in the second half. We've had 2 months of preparation for this moment.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
To'omaga honestly has the best carries through the middle, just a matter of increasing the quantity.
Papali is struggling against him, thats saying something about renoufs ability. Yet our dumb arse coaching staff can't see that

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't understand why the sam wheat wants to save the molly, he should let her be killed and then they can go to heaven together

and also don't waste time with the penny trick, just slap her in the back of the head because that saves about 35 seconds
Wish he got whoopi killed tbh

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully now we can match them now try for try we have nothing to lose to throw the ball around. Shocked everyone lol we have been lucky with this ref for a change

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
If they keep playing like this I’m gonna lose $350!!!... oh fuck it, better than the spoon...cmon doggies!!!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Grow?? I’m 6.4’ and 125 kegs.. I don’t need to grow I just need a rest from your one track shit. Get a life
You are the one who follows me around you fat retard. I was the first to congratulate him for his first try assist in six months .