Official Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Discussion Thread

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Green on his best day isnt as good as Foran on a normal day. If it wasn't for his injury risk, Foran would be a must keep.
1000%!
I’m telling everyone this was a BAD decision.
I’m sure we could of at least offered 2 years with a third in our favour. He would STILL of been younger than Green is now ffs.
Green can’t lace Foran’s laces.

Very very bad decision for the price Foran wanted.

He’ll come good and another club will prosper.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Geez NRL league is crap. There are ZERO Melbourne storm supporters watching & they show his interview.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuckin meany goal kicking I hope it dosnt come down to a loss of goal kicking

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can’t believe my eyes we a actually winning

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Good first half effort. Looks like we’ve caught the raiders on a bad day. I am too jaded by past capitulation to believe we can hold on to win.... but I really hope they prove me wrong. Brisbane well and truly deserve the spoon. We have to win a few games to make sure they get what they deserve.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
1000%!
I’m telling everyone this was a BAD decision.
I’m sure we could of at least offered 2 years with a third in our favour. He would STILL of been younger than Green is now ffs.
Green can’t lace Foran’s laces.

Very very bad decision for the price Foran wanted.

He’ll come good and another club will prosper.
Hes already come good, we are all just hesitant to call it, coz we wonder if he will get injured again

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont know why everyones so surprised?
this is just standard hol;land, with a little bit of room stuff. I keep telling you, you knew it two years ago but yall forgot.

That said, havent really been impressed with today, he has dissapointed me by casually jogging in the back play.
He's better than this.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just hope we keep playing and don’t try defend the lead the raiders will come out hard after Ricky tunes them up
This game will come down to Foran

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has still been shit despite the one pass that every half in the comp would execute. Grow and see the light
Grow?? I’m 6.4’ and 125 kegs.. I don’t need to grow I just need a rest from your one track shit. Get a life

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foran is carving up. Just don’t know if Green was the better options sigh
I honestly would have referred we keep Foran. Even if we paid more. At this point with a month left, he is injury free, so he has all off season to work with the team new players in the team for next year. He also has solid cohesion with our team.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
That’s true, he still could have fingered her as a ghost. Just had to push shit hard and use the wind haha
I don't understand why the sam wheat wants to save the molly, he should let her be killed and then they can go to heaven together

and also don't waste time with the penny trick, just slap her in the back of the head because that saves about 35 seconds