Official Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Discussion Thread

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canberra by 100+ ... worst line up ever. SG is taking the piss. Jackson only good game all year came at lock... looool

Million dollar Thompson dropped? Wtf! He needs every minute to adapt! Montoya and DWZ LOOOL .. LEWIS LOOOOOOOOOOL ...

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't watch Lewis at 7 anymore... The pedestal that tweedal Dee (pay) and tweedle Dumb (georgallis) have put this guy on, is fkn absurd..

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Let's be honest, he said he was going to make changes. Well he can only call on the guys he dropped for being shit. With no reserve grade to gain form he promotes them again.. The rotation policy continued..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lafai has been rubbish.
One flick pass that helped with a try.
I for one am not surprised he has been dropped.
But we bought him back because we needed a centre, now Montoya is better?
SG is making too many changes every week, at least Pay gave players time to adjust.
1. Meaney
2.DWZ
3.Lafai
4. Hoppa
5. Smith

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The c*** is truly retarded in every level possible. He has literally dropped the players that done ok and replaced them with worse players. This guy might as well hand over the 2 points and not field a team this week. Worst team selection I have seen all year. Raider to slap 50 on us without breaking a sweat.

ps I just literally lost any respect I had for g! Seriously, I thought things can’t get worse, but I was wrong
I told u all so
The guy has no clue
It should have been a complete sweep of the coaching staff

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not doubting what you are saying but seriously when no one is stepping up and the talent isnt there what options are there then? I guess it's just the start of TB saying if you don't perform you get dropped. I know Holland right? lol ....I'm here if you need me for counciling because this weekend could get ugly lol
Yep it’s a circus mate. I am just glad it’s Sunday night so it doesnt ruin my whole weekend

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I told u all so
The guy has no clue
It should have been a complete sweep of the coaching staff
Luckily it is a complete clean out for next year.

None of the current coaching staff will be here next year.