Official Round 15 Bulldogs V Eels - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was at the game today and had great seats a mate of mine knows all the parra players,willie mason and matua sitting in front of me and honestly it made me love these guys so much watching the game,they were on the edge of their seats every play,so pumped when we did good and totally flat /miserable when we did bad,they are absolute bulldogs was great to watch.

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well we didn’t suck as much as I thought we would…

Discipline though jeepers

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He was bang on re: the Tui Katoa HIA from a high tackle with no sin bin vs Thommo sin bin for the tackle on Dylan Brown who didn’t even go to the HIA. Even shortly after an accidental head clash with Herb and he still doesn’t go to the HIA. Complete inconsistency.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moron doesn’t know his own team
He’s been fit for two weeks u cum guzzler and played this arvo u scum bag
Just like Flanno had a “rib injury” and dwz has a sore foot
Get your facts right u turd sniffing king fu mutt
He's been out since he got smashed over the sideline fuckhead

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moron doesn’t know his own team
He’s been fit for two weeks u cum guzzler and played this arvo u scum bag
Just like Flanno had a “rib injury” and dwz has a sore foot
Get your facts right u turd sniffing king fu mutt
Have a look at injury update vs eels tosser he's been out for four weeks then take your head out of your ass

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have a look at injury update vs eels tosser he's been out for four weeks then take your head out of your ass
Must have been his twin brother with identical names playing this arvo then you inbred pipe smoker

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must have been his twin brother with identical names playing this arvo then you inbred pipe smoker
What a dead set fuckwit you are he hasn't played since May St George game not Mounties or first grade and you reckon I don't know my own team mate you are braindead

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Today is where I miss the old rules ... Under the pump Pritchard, Ogre, all our old hard ***** would have just dropped some fucker and shifted momentum back

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know why Jacko was playing first receiver in the first half? I thought with Pay gone and an attacking half as coach that we were done with this park football style of attack FFS

I don't watch non-Bulldogs games anymore but do the top attacking teams do this? Maybe I'm missing something and this is a new trend in the NRL but back in the "olden days" the halfback used to be the first receiver.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You are very shallow bro and I knew you would reach for that part of what I said... I said that because that is why I don’t trust Barrett.

Flanagan was his call and as you have pointed out Barrett said “ he will be as good as Cleary”..

So conviction like that is lost after 5 or 6 games..?
PLEEEEASE... Barrett is fuckin nowhere and bringing in another flash in the pan never was in SJ is just smoke and mirrors hiding the problem, BARRETT.
Stop being so negative.
I hate it when mommy and daddy fight.