Official Round 15 Bulldogs V Eels - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Courage to stick with Flanagan? Lol what, it's fucking stupidity to stick with Flanagan, he's trash and the sooner he's gone the better. Jake plays fullback, centre or off the bench....but that's next year's problem and we have a season to finish now.
You are very shallow bro and I knew you would reach for that part of what I said... I said that because that is why I don’t trust Barrett.

Flanagan was his call and as you have pointed out Barrett said “ he will be as good as Cleary”..

So conviction like that is lost after 5 or 6 games..?
PLEEEEASE... Barrett is fuckin nowhere and bringing in another flash in the pan never was in SJ is just smoke and mirrors hiding the problem, BARRETT.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You are very shallow bro and I knew you would reach for that part of what I said... I said that because that is why I don’t trust Barrett.

Flanagan was his call and as you have pointed out Barrett said “ he will be as good as Cleary”..

So conviction like that is lost after 5 or 6 games..?
PLEEEEASE... Barrett is fuckin nowhere and bringing in another flash in the pan never was in SJ is just smoke and mirrors hiding the problem, BARRETT.
Stop being so negative.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Funny thing is our 0-30 wasnt even the second worst half of the round. Storm put 40-0 on tigers in the first half on the way to 66. Manly score 48-0 in the second half after trailing by 16 at halftime vs Titans

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Ok so let’s say you’re Napa. It’s the last tackle and the hooker is passing the ball to your halfback deep in your own territory. What do you prepare for? The halfback to kick it or a pass? It’s a kick every day of the week and exactly what Averillo should have done.
Regardless, it went backwards, jump on the fucking ball. He fucking stood there looking at it like dog shit. So again, what was he thinking????

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Barrett has an enormous task if he wants to turn this club around.

The 2nd half was ridiculous, so many individual mistakes also players in key positions not understanding their roles (JMK especially). It's like we need Bellamy as coach to rip into these guys and make things crystal clear so we get some consistency and a winning mentality into the team.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dogs won first 40.
Bizarre shit happened and Parra + Reff took control and Dogs couldn’t get in the game in the 2nd half nothing went our way.
What can you do.
It's WAY past time we stood up for ourselves & said something & brought along evidence to back it up.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Barrett has an enormous task if he wants to turn this club around.

The 2nd half was ridiculous, so many individual mistakes also players in key positions not understanding their roles (JMK especially). It's like we need Bellamy as coach to rip into these guys and make things crystal clear so we get some consistency and a winning mentality into the team.
Are you still here?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What was the point in sacking Pay? We've returned back to his style of footy. Complete high, don't take risks, no offloads, just hit up for 4 tackles and get to a kick. Don't try any attacking plays until 4th or 5th.
The only difference is Tolman doesn't get in the way on the end of the set, now it's Napa!