Official Round 15 Bulldogs V Eels - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
this Jackson topine seen this kid play a few times might just be me but I haven’t seen anything special with this kid yet watched him play again on the weekend in 2nd grade same thing nothing special I know he’s only young doesn’t look very big either
He is definitely special miss Daisy.. 20 year old pocket rocket with the heart of a lion. Also a complete footballer though havent seen him kick.

daisy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is definitely special miss Daisy.. 20 year old pocket rocket with the heart of a lion. Also a complete footballer though havent seen him kick.
What does he do thats special he might be in a couple of years but at the moment he’s not the young lock in flegg who has been training with the nrl squad recently, Kurtis Morrin is every bit as promising. I’m not bagging topine he may be really good after another nrl pre season but atm the wraps are a little inflated IMO.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What does he do thats special he might be in a couple of years but at the moment he’s not the young lock in flegg who has been training with the nrl squad recently, Kurtis Morrin is every bit as promising. I’m not bagging topine he may be really good after another nrl pre season but atm the wraps are a little inflated IMO.
We have more than one promising forward, great. Topine is still young enough to be playing Flegg btw.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
any relation to Brad Morrin?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is a baby... I understand everybody is screaming for this kid to be in first grade but he is biding his time in reserves atm ready to fill in. Patience with this kid.

We also have some good kids in flegg and matts coming through though this one is already playing in the NRL.

Last edited:

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Topine was very impressive in the Mounties win last week. Reminds me of Cameron Murray. Full of energy & ran good lines. Would be great to see him get another go in FG.
What pissed me off was that Topine wouldn't pass it to Manu who is our strike player. He kept going himself and being predictable.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have more than one promising forward, great. Topine is still young enough to be playing Flegg btw.
Under 20‘s. That’s nothing too special if your a gun. He may be ok in the future, no where near great, watching players his age in the past.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Under 20‘s. That’s nothing too special if your a gun. He may be ok in the future, no where near great, watching players his age in the past.
K