Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we can’t win this game, then we don’t deserve to play finals.

All our origin players should back up.

Roosters are all playing for bags and have no backbone this season. Prime opportunity for us to roll them.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Fox and TPJ back up it will probably be Wilson to bench, Reynolds to drop out.. TPJ to start, Sutton to bench, Hughes to drop out..
NO way this will be side come Sunday.

I feel that's pretty close to the mark, with Fox in and Wilson to the bench. TPJ comes onto the bench at least, may start, but will interchange with Sutton.

Waddell moves to 2nd row, Knockonbor back to the bench, but will hopefully be out of the side in a few weeks when Thommo returns in Round 16.

Edwards to lock with Hughes and Reynolds to drop out.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
IMG_3593.jpeg
Anybody actually been able to buy tickets at 20% discount? Been checking the site all fucking night and it’s still at the usual price, fuckers dont say if you need a password or not.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How much are we paying to give away a penalty in the first 2 sets of the game?
We do have a few penalty magnets in the team and as always Waddell leads the way and not far behind him is Sutton.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is going to be an unpopular opinion but I think we might need to go down the medical retirement route for RFM. He’s just not up to it anymore and we’d be much better off with a young prop in his place

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is going to be an unpopular opinion but I think we might need to go down the medical retirement route for RFM. He’s just not up to it anymore and we’d be much better off with a young prop in his place
This might also be an unpopular opinion but... why bother?
His current salary comes under the long-serving player part of the cap.
If you medically retired him, which means you pay him anyway but it no longer counts on your cap (if he even agreed to that), then who you going to spend that money on? No one else qualifies (yet) as the long-serving player.
I think it is (at least partially) why he was re-signed at all.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good idea but as good as Gus is as a GM, I don’t think he’d be able to get Ray retired for having the flu

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
$3.50 odds is a bit rich... what does Sportsbet know that we don't?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
$3.50 odds is a bit rich... what does Sportsbet know that we don't?
Because people are thinking we’re without fox and tpj because they’re on the extended bench.
Good odds if ya wanna back the dogs which is fairly winnable considering how bad the roosters have been

EuroNymous

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
this is super winnable, teddy is super cooked. He is playing like late era Darius Boyd

all players from origin should be sweet