Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Fox and TPJ back up it will probably be Wilson to bench, Reynolds to drop out.. TPJ to start, Sutton to bench, Hughes to drop out..
That sounds pretty close to the mark tbh.
It’s another winnable game I’m confident we just need to minimise silly mistakes.
A good first 20 minutes and not chasing down a team again going into the second half.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been waiting for the Dogs to play at Gosford since I moved to the coast (NOT Gosford) 4 years ago. Keen to see the boys live for the first time this year. Great stadium to watch the footy too. Dogs by 1-12
Should have a Gosford game every year, great atmosphere Dogs 13+
Defence, defence, defense.

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need Edwards on the park for as long as possible.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How much are we paying to give away a penalty in the first 2 sets of the game?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
TPJ is only going to get 25 min in origin surely backs up as will Fox sitting on the wing

Up da maroons!!

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
How did Reynolds sneak his way back into team…
Reynolds likely won't be in the team.

He's there for the moment because Ciraldo named Foxx and TPJ as reserves due to origin. That temporarily created a couple of vacant spots in the team. If Foxx plays on Sunday Wilson goes back to bench and Reynolds is out of the team

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds likely won't be in the team.

He's there for the moment because Ciraldo named Foxx and TPJ as reserves due to origin. That temporarily created a couple of vacant spots in the team. If Foxx plays on Sunday Wilson goes back to bench and Reynolds is out of the team
I’m sure player’s injured or not able to backup from origin are able to be replaced by players outside the squad named also. Grub surely will not be in the 17

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If Whyte can't get a start in that Roosters 17 then we should be jumping on him, named at 22 again.