Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Please don't hate on me guys, but for the first time this year in my footy tipping comp I have backed against the dogs.

I had to confess this sin to you all.

Please forgive me,

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Please don't hate on me guys, but for the first time this year in my footy tipping comp I have backed against the dogs.

Please forgive me,
Never go against the family, hasn't the Godfather taught you anything?

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Please forgive me,
Instant thumb down.

Never back against your own team.

You will look like a goose on Monday!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Instant thumb down.

Lol, I hope I have egg on my face,
Btw guys I will be heading to the game, haven't bought my tix yet am considering paying the 30$ and getting cat 2 tickets,

Anyone else going,

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol, I hope I have egg on my face,
Btw guys I will be heading to the game, haven't bought my tix yet am considering paying the 30$ and getting cat 2 tickets,

Anyone else going,
Cant make it but enjoy the win!

The guys at work will give you heaps...:p

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score

Please forgive me,
Dear oh dear oh dear.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Please forgive me,
always have to support your team win or lose! YOU traitor!!! haha

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Please forgive me,
I personally dont pick against us as a rule, even when i know we are long shots for whatever reason in the match. But dont have a problem with other people choosing otherwise. Its a little pessimistic but hey, whatever

My only query for you is why pick the round we play Eels, without Hayne and Hopoate? I would think we are more chance of beating them this week, than we have been a chance in the previous 2 matches. The first vs Manly at Mudvale, after a 36-10 drubbing from the Broncos they got the week before, that fired them up. The other was vs Roosters who were pretty much full strength vs us without both halves and Morris and Williams. Both teams are top 4 contenders and were in good form going into the matches vs us.

This week we are certainties IMO.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally dont pick against us as a rule, even when i know we are long shots for whatever reason in the match. But dont have a problem with other people choosing otherwise. Its a little pessimistic but hey, whatever

My only query for you is why pick the round we play Eels, without Hayne and Hopoate? I would think we are more chance of beating them this week, than we have been a chance in the previous 2 matches. The first vs Manly at Mudvale, after a 36-10 drubbing from the Broncos they got the week before, that fired them up. The other was vs Roosters who were pretty much full strength vs us without both halves and Morris and Williams. Both teams are top 4 contenders and were in good form going into the matches vs us.

this well written

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I hope I am wrong, I really do. And this is the first time in 2 years I have picked against the dogs in my footy tips.

I was confident in beating manly and roosters the last 2 weeks,

But this week, I just have some doubts,
I just don't know where our points will come from,

I looked at our team list, and although I think our forwards are still strong, I think the eels forwards though not in same league as ours, are good enough to lift and hold their own against ours and I think their halves, though not sensational, still offer a lot more than cook and maitua

Our back line is offering very little in attack and are found out in defence, without our regular halves steering them around.

I just can't wait till S O O is over,

Don't get me wrong, I am not selling out, or giving up on the dogs at all, just this one particular game has me very very concerned,

It's true, it is pessimistic.
I promise I will be much more optimistic after state of origin

AndrewRyan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Instant thumb down.

That's a bannable offence! You have to tip your team all the way to the spoon if you have to. Can never let practicality get in the way of supporting your team.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Parras record without Hayne is appalling. They have won something like 15% of matches without him.Lets make sure don't improve their record and hand them another loss

Talltimber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Please forgive me,
I'm going - I'll look for you in your Parra gear!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's a bannable offence! You have to tip your team all the way to the spoon if you have to. Can never let practicality get in the way of supporting your team.
I am going to the game now.

My neighbor (Parra supporter) has invited me to a corporate box to watch the game.

Apparently Brett Kenny & Andrew Ryan will be there to join us with a meal / few beers.

You better sign my jersey!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am going to the game now.

My neighbor (Parra supporter) has invited me to a corporate box to watch the game.

Apparently Brett Kenny & Andrew Ryan will be there to join us with a meal / few beers.

You better sign my jersey!
I going also cat 2 section in Northern end of western grandstand pm me if you want to catch up for a beer I will be there soon as gates open

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I going also cat 2 section in Northern end of western grandstand pm me if you want to catch up for a beer I will be there soon as gates open
Give me a buzz on the phone. PM sent!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Give me a buzz on the phone. PM sent!
Will do, hey quick question for those in the know, does your tickets include free train fares to the game? Does anyone know,

Status
Not open for further replies.