Round 14 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I never wantes him :tongueclosed:
I was ok with him coming....NOT at the rumoured amount we payed him though. $200-300K, prove yourself th m let’s talk. If we had to outbid anyone to get him, then that is simply fucked in the headedness!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If we lose Martin, I'm losing faith in Pay and Anderson (our self appointed Recruitment Manager).

Let me guess... fucking Clay "Penalty" Priest gets a run tomorrow?

I don't give a fuck if Rhyse Martin has sacrificed a goat to Satan in Pays driveway.. he's 10x the player Priest and Elliott are.

Does anyone know why foxtel doesn’t have a HD channel for channel 9 anymore? Anyone?
Watch it on live stream 9now.com.au

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lachlan Lewis got man of match tonight. just said Pay tried to get him in Monday night's game. They had issue with him being in the top thirty and what not. I'm paraphrasing.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They tried getting Lewis in the top 30 for the Dragons game but the NRL knocked them back.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
There u go guys L Lewis stated he was to play first grade this week but NRL wouldn't allow it due to not top 30 player. Only chance is if more injuries.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lachlan Lewis got man of match tonight. just said Pay tried to get him in Monday night's game. They had issue with him being in the top thirty and what not. I'm paraphrasing.
Yeh I watched it as well.

Did he play well today?

gibbobulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lewis just got mom in isp. interview with Soward saying he was ment to play Monday against dragons but there is a problem with our top 30.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis can definitely defend hopefully gets to play NRL this year.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh I watched it as well.

Did he play well today?
yea, I reckon he's a good organiser. Even mentioned that they don't like him in the centres cause he talks too much. liked his kicking game.

Edit: his defence was probably best on field.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wants to give me an easy multi for this week
Well he has succeeded beyond his wildest dreams, I watched Woolford in the reserves against the Bears today and wondered why this guy has not been given a run in FG. What the hell are we waiting for? We've got nothing to lose and lots to gain, you can throw in Lewis, Martin, Bergamin & Garlick. Katoa & Smith. We really need to start blooding these players to see where they are at, before they get snapped up by our rivals again.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Give us a fkn break NRL!
Cannot believe they knocked back Lewis shattering his FG dream/debut

Fk you TG

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I been away a week but has Martin been dropped?

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
I been away a week but has Martin been dropped?
No show at training so dropped to ISP,how many times do they have to be told...Pay had to drop him as no body is bigger than the club.He still managed to miss his fair share of tackles lol.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who else is there?

Woolford, garlick?
We aren't exactly flush with options
Well, we bought Woolford as a hooker from Canberra and have never tried him in FG. I watched him play against the Bears today and he had a good game, played the full 80 mins defended well and seems to know what he's doing in the dummy half position. So why not give him a run, what have we got to lose?

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, we bought Woolford as a hooker from Canberra and have never tried him in FG. I watched him play against the Bears today and he had a good game, played the full 80 mins defended well and seems to know what he's doing in the dummy half position. So why not give him a run, what have we got to lose?
Woolford not in top 30 ,same boat as Lewis,Cleeland etc

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he's fit and part of the 30 man squad, then sure, why not give him a shot. We don't have anything to lose, including our dignity seeing we lost the last of the last year when Fucking manly, then the panthers stuck it in and broke it off with brute force. Shameful :sweat:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Isn't it 209?

EDIT it is channel 209, watching it now.
Yeh I used to watch 9HD on channel 209. We upgraded to iQ3 and CH 209 has disappeared, they just have standard channel 9 on channel 100.
That’s weird, you upgrade to something better and you lose ch209, go figure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.