Round 14 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Foran wont be at the Dogs next year. Cogger will be partnered with Sezer in the halves next year.
2 organising halves?
Do either have a running game? I don’t get it.

Shame we couldn’t ever actually get a fucking organising half to play with Moses in the halves, and let him just run tackle and support.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
2 organising halves?
Do either have a running game? I don’t get it.

Shame we couldn’t ever actually get a fucking organising half to play with Moses in the halves, and let him just run tackle and support.
Sezer isn't an organising half at all, he's just been forced to play that role. Raiders fans have been into him as much as some fans have been into Moses over his time in the 7. The bloke was a good runner but has gone away from that during his time at Canberra.

If Cogger is as vocal as some say he is and does the bulk of the organising then Sezer might be a solid halves partner for him. Just needs to get back to what he does best and that's running and using his long kicking game.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Read on fb that Martin is dropped this week for not showing up to training and possibly signed with a QLD club

Anyone with legit info?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Read on fb that Martin is dropped this week for not showing up to training and possibly signed with a QLD club

Anyone with legit info?
He’s been named in ISP so the dropping is true. Lewis is also playing

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sezer isn't an organising half at all, he's just been forced to play that role. Raiders fans have been into him as much as some fans have been into Moses over his time in the 7. The bloke was a good runner but has gone away from that during his time at Canberra.

If Cogger is as vocal as some say he is and does the bulk of the organising then Sezer might be a solid halves partner for him. Just needs to get back to what he does best and that's running and using his long kicking game.
LOL...we’ve all moved on from Foran.
Foran the saviour, has quickly morphed into Foran the anchor. FMD, how did we pay a million for someone as fucked up both physically and mentally as we did (Yes Des...I know);

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking hell Rhyse Martin. How do these idiots "miss training?".

I have never once in my life just "missed work".

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
It’s 100% Rhyse. Jesse Martin is on the bench and Rhyse is starting in number 21.
Ill throw this out there could he play Saturday then back up Monday. I don't know why they would and don't think they are doing it just wondering if they could.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ill throw this out there could he play Saturday then back up Monday. I don't know why they would and don't think they are doing it just wondering if they could.
If he’s named after he squad gets trimmed down to 19 tomorrow afternoon he could hypothetically still play but there’s no way he will.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Martin also looks to be leaving the club. Bet Pay is happy that he can start Elliott and play Jackson back on the edge pffft.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
LOL...we’ve all moved on from Foran.
Foran the saviour, has quickly morphed into Foran the anchor. FMD, how did we pay a million for someone as fucked up both physically and mentally as we did (Yes Des...I know);
I never wantes him :tongueclosed:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
For fucks sake. Supercoach is more important than this

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know why foxtel doesn’t have a HD channel for channel 9 anymore? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.