Official Round 14 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hope some of the posters that were hammering Jake earlier in the season give him his due credit after today’s game.
He posted great today. I still think we need more experience in the spine snd halves in particular for next year snd want to see us sign an experienced half and shift Avo to centre.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck yes, not often I will agree with you horse. but this time I will lol , I’ve always been a JMK fan. From day dot. even when he wasn’t playing well.. but he absolutely deserves credit for his performance on field today.good stuff.!!!
Yes Scoobs you and me both have stuck solid by him. Sharp footy minds mate ;)

If we don’t land a big name hooker for next year then I’d be more than content with JMK steering us around the paddock as he did today.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes Scoobs you and me both have stuck solid by him. Sharp footy minds mate ;)

If we don’t land a big name hooker for next year then I’d be more than content with JMK steering us around the paddock as he did today.
Indeed we have horse, couldn’t agree more !!

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How refreshing it was to have a win today. Really good to get a win that we fought hard and earned (for once).

On equal points and F&A with Broncos. All we need is one more win (as Broncos still have a bye) and we might avoid the spoon just yet.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just had a look through this thread post game. There is a lot of people that get on here and death ride the team and then change their tune when things go our way. I know its not your fault that you don’t understand this simple game and how important effort is but i really wish you would shut the fuck up when the opposite to your predictions unfold.
Well we haven't exactly gone too well this year & the addition of JMK improved the side markedly & also there was good effort from the boys which hasn't been there in other games. The Dragons had a big win last week & thought they would walk over us, so the planets aligned a little today.

Last edited:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I farkin warned you...”Mavis!!” Get my fuckin lawyer on the phone. It’s time to finally bring a pair of Cohort.Univeraslly.Negative.Transucktive.Scuzbuckets, that need to be held account, to account”

Biarches....
Do the play for the Canberra University Netball Team?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On a small note. Just before HT we packed the scrum but it was called that the bell went before Sutton took time off. According to Fox Sports' clock we should have got another play because there was 2 seconds left. I bet if it was the other way around they would have played on.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yo! did anyone notice were actually tied with Broncos on points and +/-
I know we've had the bye, but the spoon race is heating up haha, we just really need to beat the Roosters pre origin when Broncos have the bye.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol the best insults have some truth to them and I don’t think that’s even remotely true. His family loves him very much (especially his little bro) and his teammates rallied around him when many were calling for his head in the off-season.
I'm only kidding. Just hope he starts playing better for the money he is on.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I tipped the dogs for the first time this year against the dragqueeens and what do you know.............................................................................sorry trent my bad :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The player stats for Jackson and Thompson were outstanding and whilst there were concerns about the contribution from the bench their stats were good with plenty of energy - and we only used 3 for a combined 81 mins, 280m, 112m post contact and 47 tackles

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yo! did anyone notice were actually tied with Broncos on points and +/-
I know we've had the bye, but the spoon race is heating up haha, we just really need to beat the Roosters pre origin when Broncos have the bye.
Yep. We wanted one more point at the game haha

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'm only kidding. Just hope he starts playing better for the money he is on.
Haha fair enough.....but the same could be said about some others who are on much more.....i think consistency will come with a better team around him....not all players are Luke Thompson types who can deliver consistently in a struggling team.....it also helps Thommo that he is playing in his best position. I still think Elliott is a bloody good ball playing lock

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there a reason why when a referee calls an attacking player out for milking in the play the ball, the milking player is not penalised. Surely if the attacking player is holding onto the defender they are obstructing the defnder in trying to get into position