Official Round 14 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
do us a favour and sing the team song during. you might only get the first verse out but that’s okay, as long as she knows that you’re a mighty doggies man and you play hard and you play fast
D'pends whether she takes her teeth out or not. Have to prioritize here buddy

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just had a look through this thread post game. There is a lot of people that get on here and death ride the team and then change their tune when things go our way. I know its not your fault that you don’t understand this simple game and how important effort is but i really wish you would shut the fuck up when the opposite to your predictions unfold.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I've never been pro Hetherington or anything but I think he's going to prove some people on here wrong.

For me his biggest problem is he's a lunatic but, and yes it's a big but lol, I think he has the potential to be a top prop.

He won't be the big tackle busting Junior Paulo type props, but he can be a Thompson type prop. The guy has clocked the fifth fasting top speed this year among the comp. That's something no other prop has, and when or if we sign more creative spine players that speed can be utilized better.

I think he will be a good signing.
He was good today. Like I've said previously he's a great athlete but dumb as shit and doesn't know how to play to his strengths. I still don't think he's ever going to be a starting prop in a strong football side.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I farkin warned you...”Mavis!!” Get my fuckin lawyer on the phone. It’s time to finally bring a pair of Cohort.Univeraslly.Negative.Transucktive.Scuzbuckets, that need to be held account, to account”

Biarches....
Do you mean cunt?

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Avo is certainly making me start cooking that humble pie. Was very critical of him earlier this season and thank fuck he’s shown me to be a donk. Great game from our future no 6.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It might be just me, but I think that Napa is not a physically strong person, and dosen't appear to any good at PCM.
After todays game I actually think that 2 top shelf props would make us a top 8 side instantly.
BTW, with 2 really good props, I would play Thompson one the edge, and use Hethro, Ava @ Atoni as rotation.