Official Round 14 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm assuming one of you boys sacrificed a virgin on the altar of some forgotten pagan god frustrated at the glut of recent monotheists to intervene and grant us victory today
That'd be me, yes. Not sure what I'm going to do for the rest of the season tho. Any suggestions?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I know that but at 8-6 talking as if it was the biggest boil over and didn’t give us any credit all night
No one will they'll just say Dragons were poor, when it reality it's a bit of both.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I know that but at 8-6 talking as if it was the biggest boil over and didn’t give us any credit all night
Totally agree the commentary during and post game was heavily around the dragons but I think Mick Ennis and Braith Anasta gave us some credit. Particularly with the way our middle stood up. At the end of the day if we jag a few more wins they will be forced to talk about us.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boys chin up. Have a bet with a Drags mate - winner gets $20 and a BJ from the respective missus. I win, better looker and some cash. I lose, I'm paying $20 to get the missus out of my life for an evening.

Win - Win.
do us a favour and sing the team song during. you might only get the first verse out but that’s okay, as long as she knows that you’re a mighty doggies man and you play hard and you play fast

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm assuming one of you boys sacrificed a virgin on the altar of some forgotten pagan god frustrated at the glut of recent monotheists to intervene and grant us victory today
‘Twas the Cracken that thyne virgin was bequeathed.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was that laundy on the sideline with coaching staff or Hansen? A big bloke in a tracksuit Maybe it was Furner, if it is geez he has aged

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've never been pro Hetherington or anything but I think he's going to prove some people on here wrong.

For me his biggest problem is he's a lunatic but, and yes it's a big but lol, I think he has the potential to be a top prop.

He won't be the big tackle busting Junior Paulo type props, but he can be a Thompson type prop. The guy has clocked the fifth fasting top speed this year among the comp. That's something no other prop has, and when or if we sign more creative spine players that speed can be utilized better.

I think he will be a good signing.