Official Round 14 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Barrett doesn't PERSONALLY go & see the referee head this week, he should be sacked. Someone has to stand up for our players!
Jacko having a good chat with Sutton...

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never supported any teams supporter blaming refs , or saying refs biased etc as I think every teams supporters have blinkers on .

But the binning or Jackson and no one fro, the dragons is a a DISGRACE , and Sutton needs to be sacked and full investigation conducted .
Dragons given more than double set restarts , have had multiple in the one set and all quick succession ..how Jacko gets binned and no dragons is astounding

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Big half..... they belted us last time we played after they started playing footy in the 2nd half.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have never supported any teams supporter blaming refs , or saying refs biased etc as I think every teams supporters have blinkers on .

But the binning or Jackson and no one fro, the dragons is a a DISGRACE , and Sutton needs to be sacked and full investigation conducted .
Dragons given more than double set restarts , have had multiple in the one set and all quick succession ..how Jacko gets binned and no dragons is astounding
With your username, you might be Sutton lol

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sutton will be reluctant to give too many restarts against the dragons or he will be forced to send one to the bin. Typical Sutton, thinks who cares if the Dogs lose.