Official Round 14 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate I tipped a buck of shit on him when people were saying he was good.

He isn’t good he's a reserve grader.

And he's on reserve grade money so I'm not sure why people expect him to be anything more?

For the Mounties today Lewis $475k a season & Flanagan $450k a season. There the guys we should expect more from.
It’s sad Lewis and wakeham haven’t fired a shot or a side step all career,is it really that hard to run the ball? If our forwards offload we can stretch the defence and that’s when our 6 and 7 can be dangerous by running the ball ,problem is it’s innefective when only one guy does it

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
SJ and burton next year in the halves, you can just see the whole structure will look much more promising, and the options on both sides , with SJs and burtons running game with a fox lurking and Looking for any opportunity, be exciting to watch..!!

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
2MMM commentators always give the Doggies a fair go, unlike some of the others....

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Play him at fullback, then all you need is a 9?!
Its considerable... Though he is looking good and growing in the halves. If he or even Burton does go to FB it will be great because we have BBO coming through who looks the goods too.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate I tipped a buck of shit on him when people were saying he was good.

He isn’t good he's a reserve grader.

And he's on reserve grade money so I'm not sure why people expect him to be anything more?

For the Mounties today Lewis $475k a season & Flanagan $450k a season. They're the guys we should expect more from.
We were part of a very very small minority who didn’t rate him. 98% of this forum were absolutely sold on him. Was truly baffling

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
SJ and burton next year in the halves, you can just see the whole structure will look much more promising, and the options on both sides , with SJs and burtons running game with a fox lurking and Looking for any opportunity, be exciting to watch..!!
1. Avo
6. Burton
7. SJ

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s just hope they don’t fall asleep second half. I can almost guarantee dragons will throw he ball around and defend what we throw at them if we don’t ply some attacking footy

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Burto has x factor, Averillo has some spark as well.

Those two have to be in the spine somewhere going into next season.