Official Round 14 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Wakeham had footy smarts he would be good that’s why we are having clean up bulldogs day through the ranks

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thommo some good PCM runs, getting well over the advantage line, then when he went off Ava did the same a couple of times too. A couple of good reads in the middle in defense too, like late in the half when Norman and Hunt tried to put Dufty through.

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why did we kick it out when we were in a good position and then want one more play at half way? Sick of this Desball shit. Full disclosure I only watch the last 5 minutes

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Attack not bad but imagine it with 1)averillo 6) burton 7) johnson will look so much different
I wouldn't get your hopes up regarding Johnson.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Avo developing nicely! Burton Avo halves
Wakeham is there by default. Deadset has don’t absaloutly nothing all game. Avo needs to be a utility next year with Burton and Johnson running the show
He did get a repeat set. Lol little shit needs to start talking more to his runners.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m telling you our players are over coached! Yes they ain’t the most skilful but they need to throw the ball around and play some footy. Your not gona beat the dragons by holding them out. They’ll eventually crack you open