Official Round 14 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is that the best available bench?
Hope they bring that big defense from the Panthers game but hold up for the 80.
The Dragons are beatable.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
stimson named in reserve grade also which is strange

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can understand the frustration. But exactly who offers more than the selected team.
Atoni and Ogden don't understand effort. Katoa is underwhelming, but is the only option as a dummy half.
Topine needs to develop his game. He's not NRL ready.
The biggest frustration is Hopoate getting a run. He offers nothing.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can understand the frustration. But exactly who offers more than the selected team.
Atoni and Ogden don't understand effort. Katoa is underwhelming, but is the only option as a dummy half.
What about Stimson and Napa then?

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As predicted Topine not in the 21 and behind dead weight like Stimson, Napa, Katoa etc.. Isn't the second half of the season supposed to be about player development?

I don't know why Atoni is banished to reserves but players who underperformed way more like Napa keep getting picked.
What a shit shit side. I actually hope they get flogged by the saints !!!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Napa's effort has been pathetic all season. Same with Elliott. And Katoa. And several others that keep getting picked.

Topine is more FG ready than Doorey and he's one of our better defenders despite being a rookie.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will welcome back hooker Jeremy Marshall-King for their Queen's Birthday match against the Dragons at Stadium Australia on Monday (4:00PM AEST).
Marshall-King has been missing with a foot ligament injury picked up against the Broncos at the end of March. The hooking stocks will also see Sione Katoa return to the bench after missing a game through suspension.

The changes have resulted in Brad Deitz and Jackson Topine dropping out of the overall squad.
The match will see all members of the State Emergency Services allowed in for free as a thank you for the great work they have been doing in the community.
Match: Bulldogs v Dragons
ROUND 14 - MONDAY 14TH JUNE
4:00pm

No.PlayerSponsor
1Dallin Watene-ZelezniakHy-Tec
2Nick CotricGuardian Venue Management
3Will HopoateCincotta Chemist Campsie
4Aaron SchouppAustralasian Industrial Wrappings & Coatings
5Nick MeaneySouthern Cross Charcoal
6Brandon WakehamPenny's Crispy Pork Crackling
7Jake AverilloSydney Freezers
8Jack HetheringtonIntello IT
9Jeremy Marshall-KingJay Productions & Events
10Luke ThompsonMMX Projects
11Adam ElliottTLH Recruitment
12Matthew DooreyDental on Evaline
13Josh JacksonDaily Press
InterchangeRecovery Partners
14Sione KatoaKhalil Family Lawyers
15Dylan NapaUrbanista Café & Convenience
16Ava SeumanufagaiYour Property People
17Joe StimsonMcDonalds Punchbowl/Lakemba
Reserves
19Kyle Flanagan
20Corey Waddell
21Tui Katoa
23Chris Smith
:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
Bloody Barrett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No Dufty, No Naden, No Burton, No Smith. I thought we'd signed these guys & they'd come in after the bye?

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hes not even a 9 but Topine could have 1 arm and still do a better job than Katoa and thats no joke.

Arazern

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I personally like JMK, don’t see why all the hate he isn’t the worst dummy half (Kenny). Diets and Topine should be bench players ffs. Maybe the coach should have his hands tied like previous coaches and told who to play as I’m lost as to why Topine especially is left out again.