Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stimson named in first grade and nsw cup

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been sticking up for Baz for a while but these team selections are doing my head in. I thought we were past this shit when Pay and Georgie left but here we are again with another coach sticking with fucking plodders....most of whom won't be here next year. I don't understand the logic here. Why?

I understand people saying that Baz might be holding Topine back because he wants him to develop in NSW Cup, and I'm fine with that, but then at least give another youngster a go. I'd rather see James Roumounas get a shot in FG rather than seeing that plodder Kotoa on the bench. You can be guaranteed Kotoa will gift the Dragqueens a couple of tries this week with his dumbass defensive reads. His constant selection in the team, despite his horrible performances, is just friggin mind boggling

I'm glad Flanno is not in the side. Hopefully he gets the shits and pisses off. The Atoni omission makes no sense. Hopefully it has something to do with a swap for B.Smith

Last but not least Hoppa...just like Lichaa and Tolman I can't wait for the day until he's finally goooooone. Every time I see him named in the side it makes me want to puke

I did have the NBA to distract me for a while but now that the Lakers are gone all I have left is F1 :sob: :sob:

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a good side for supporters, but a good side if you love a punt.

Perfect side for losing you a game.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not a good side for supporters, but a good side if you love a punt.

Perfect side for losing you a game.
Thats a good point.
We know we are shit. Imagine betting against us since 2018

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Averillo and Wakeham are the halves again after showing fuck all against the Panthers lol

Stevo316

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Sione Katoa is playing, I can not watch this team play anymore and I love the Bulldogs, so I am on strike!!

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last point has been a problem since the end of Des era, same with Pay, and same with Barrett (who's a half himself and was the Panthers assistant coach - focussing on their attack, and they have the best attack in the NRL), so we have to blame the players ability, effort, etc/losing mindset at this point?
I think Baz has bought elements of the Penrith game. Probably too many to be honest.

He needs to adapt to our roster