Round 13 Jersey Flegg

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Iverson Matai playing in Flegg today next to Khleb Rajab.
Ediq Ambrosyev is back from injury too.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Our new Fiji recruit starting in the front row as well
Are you sure? That name is familiar. I’m pretty sure he’s from the Dragons system.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know if we won this game? We were right there with them in last 10 minutes but the site never updated after 67th minute.

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone know if we won this game? We were right there with them in last 10 minutes but the site never updated after 67th minute.
They lost - I think by 4 points. They had possession with a few minutes to go but kept turning it over.
The Cup side held on for a victory playing the last 12 or so minutes with two in the bin.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They lost - I think by 4 points. They had possession with a few minutes to go but kept turning it over.
The Cup side held on for a victory playing the last 12 or so minutes with two in the bin.
Great effort from the understrength Dogs JF matching 2nd placed Knights try for try only missed conversions the difference.
Dogs NSWCup team had only one player in the bin from 68min to 78min, earlier Knights also had a player in the bin from 20min.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Epeli Sukanaivalu?

Shit... poor bloke.

Also... Did you manage to shake that bastard of a flu finally?
The kid the Gus was talking about on Twitter. He did his ACL. Not the Sukanaivalu. That’s a different kid that we picked up from St George.

Flu free! **** of a week lol

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Great effort from the understrength Dogs JF matching 2nd placed Knights try for try only missed conversions the difference.
Dogs NSWCup team had only one player in the bin from 68min to 78min, earlier Knights also had a player in the bin from 20min.
We defiantly had two in the bin - Phil Makatoe followed by Declan Casey a couple of minutes later. Makatoe got back on with a few minutes to go.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We defiantly had two in the bin - Phil Makatoe followed by Declan Casey a couple of minutes later. Makatoe got back on with a few minutes to go.
Sorry my mistake also Makatoa sin bin 66min to 76min

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry my mistake also Makatoa sin bin 66min to 76min
It was a big effort to hang on with 11. After being in front the whole game I thought it would be curtains but they stuck at it. A lot of penalties against us.