Official Round 13 - Bulldogs vs Storm - Discussion Thread

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Lewis doesn’t get dropped next week I am not watching them fucking useless sack of dogshit
He was dropped already....but on his head!
That's the only explanation I have for continuously being a DUMB ****!!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meany is a dumb fuck that close to the sideline catch and drop
To the ground take the tackle just absolute school boy shit with these flops pisses me off close to smashing my tv
Are you actually blind mate? He had no choice but attack the ball. Stupid post.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not one player pushes up in support

When you’re not pushing up that usually points to lack of conditioning

Baz best be bringing a whole new coaching staff with him next season

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Normally I'm very critical of Montoya but today he's proven me wrong and made me think. He is having an excellent game.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been thinking sinse Thompson arrival he is slowly getting better.
With an actual coach fwe might see an improvement fitness wise next year with him Napa aswell.
Let's hope so, I think he's got more in him, just doesn't seem to have the intensity... like u said Hopefully a new coach can sort that out, because up until this game I've cringed every time I saw him on the screen.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but where the fuck was the kick pressure on Hughes, every c*** stood there and watched him and left Meaney posted
You know why they all watch on the fifth cos they’re all worried to drop it and give the ball back they all stand back and wait for the bounce and if opposition get it and tackled it’s hand over we do it all the time that’s how this team thinks no confidence

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Normally I'm very critical of Montoya but today he's proven me wrong and made me think. He is having an excellent game.
Knock on that leads to a try excellent game

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
mate if you genuinely believe this team are good enough and its a coaching issue you are deluded, team has been awful all year under a different coach also, yes coaching decisions could be better but these are simply a team of amateurs.
I dont need to believe it, its been proven. I just dont have a memory of a goldfish..

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I bought my 9 yr old nephew his first bulldogs jersey for his bday last week, he was so excited that he asked me to take him to a game, my response not this year maybe next when we show some sort of improvement. Well he was watching the game with me today, he took off his new jersey and told me to take it back to the store for a refund! I felt so embarrassed and ashamed but proud to know that my 9yr old nephew knows how to feel let down by a side he decided to support because his uncle has been following the bulldogs for over 35yrs!!!
Mate totally agreed, not sure why our club has spiraled so much down hill for many years now but I too am embarrassed to be a doggies supporter!

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I bought my 9 yr old nephew his first bulldogs jersey for his bday last week, he was so excited that he asked me to take him to a game, my response not this year maybe next when we show some sort of improvement. Well he was watching the game with me today, he took off his new jersey and told me to take it back to the store for a refund! I felt so embarrassed and ashamed but proud to know that my 9yr old nephew knows how to feel let down by a side he decided to support because his uncle has been following the bulldogs for over 35yrs!!!
Lucky he didn't report you for child abuse too after making him watch this....

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meany is a dumb fuck that close to the sideline catch and drop
To the ground take the tackle just absolute school boy shit with these flops pisses me off close to smashing my tv
He did the right thing, if he let it bounce it could of gone anywhere. He had no chance of dropping to the ground like you say

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I missed the first 30 mins and watched the last 10 mins - so far we look good LMAO
We definitely ended the half better
But we missed the jump again
Flat as pancakes and Storm exploited our right edge all tries down that side

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most halves let the forwards do most of the tackles too keep their energy up... Lewis believes he has to be in as many tackles as possible.

When he has to make a defensive decision between two players, he picks the inside man all the time, leaving an overlap for his wing and centre... when its more likely the inside man would be picked up by the inside defenders