Official Round 13 - Bulldogs vs Storm - Discussion Thread

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Melbourne are a different team without Smith. Never forgot how they got flogged 40-0 against manly in the grandfinal.
Dogs beat them to 40 nil during originvperiod too
I think it was 2013
Ben Barba rule that day at Anz stadium

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Keeping Tolman fresh for when we need him most , 4th tackle in the attacking zone.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He needs a couple of weeks to sort out how he will right off the boats and houses the storm gifted him without the nrl noticing.
Im sure the NRL already knows. Storm are sweet

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone from the Sunny Coast going along? I'll be heading down.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah for sure. At least he is trying some new and different combinations. And its not just the backs and halves. I think he ŕealises we need some more impact up front as well.
Not wanting to take it away from SG, but I wonder if Barrett is already making some calls behind the scenes...

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Not wanting to take it away from SG, but I wonder if Barrett is already making some calls behind the scenes...
Yeah Baz probably offerin SG a spot next year if he can show him something

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There is no way Oggy, Katoa and RFM all start if Dean still had the whistle. SG not afraid to mix it up and I am really happy to see Odgen start.
Chris Smith should be in the team fuck powder puff tolman off to retirement he is fucking hopeless

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We won't win another game with toleman playing you need to put Chris Smith in and replace him tolman is f****** useless