Official Round 12 - Dogs vs Raiders - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
With all there injuries plus the game been played in sydney the raiders are still favourites our club is a joke

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
PS love your old school avatar bro.

I grew up watching them.
Same man. I loved watching the transformers when I was kid on cheez tv. I still have some of my figures on display in my room. Better then the Michael bay films (barring the first one which was good).

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
If we cant beat the most depleted Raiders team imaginable we should just forfeit the season
I really think we will lose this game. I just imagine that the Raiders recruits filling in will have more desire to perform then our guys.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a matter of when three Broncos come for the prince.

Noddy

Waterboy
Reaction score
People here should look at the reality.
Lewis was good at the end of last year as a newbie in the Top Grade.
He was OK early this year, but other teams have worked him out. They put pressure on his kicks and passing and he seemed to lose his confidence.
No doubt he is a great defender and has a big heart. But he never runs the ball. In his last game in the top grade this year he looked to pass, no one there and he surrendered instead of having a go.
I like the guy and he did need a stint in CCC to get his confidence back.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
FMD, how many lost games before Lewis is rightfully returned to FG????
It's been 2 games we've lost without Lewis against 2nd and 4th place lol. Quick grab the pitchforks

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ridiculous.
People here should look at the reality.
Lewis was good at the end of last year as a newbie in the Top Grade.
He was OK early this year, but other teams have worked him out. They put pressure on his kicks and passing and he seemed to lose his confidence.
No doubt he is a great defender and has a big heart. But he never runs the ball. In his last game in the top grade this year he looked to pass, no one there and he surrendered instead of having a go.
I like the guy and he did need a stint in CCC to get his confidence back.
Bang on !
If Lewis comes back and kills it when given a chance then I'm all for him staying in the side. People just need to accept he deserved the axe.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pay should just put Renouf in for C Smith and stop playing around with us for crying out loud
Renouf can play. But sadly hes bone lazy. He really needs to get his finger out and start dominating instead of putting up the rubbish hes been producing.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just don’t get it,we score one try,play the most boring as fuck game plan as anyone is likely to ever see,the fans ,media and ex players criticise the way we play ,Reggie’s score fifty and coach genius makes one forced change. Please explain

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've always thought Lewis had more potential than Cogger but Lewis was so out of form he couldn't complain about getting dropped. If Cogger stinks it up again, Lewis should definitely be recalled.

Pay will take off CHN for some bizarre reason again, while Jackson should play lock. I'm excited to see Ogden start again though as he plays way better when he does and Napa should stay on the bench when he's back for better balance.

Last edited:

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Put this guy in, put that guy in, who cares just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

Shite players and an even worse coach.

Seriously we've seen just about everyone lol.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Put this guy in, put that guy in, who cares just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

Shite players and an even worse coach.

Seriously we've seen just about everyone lol.
Exactly! Most of the players people are calling to get picked have already been dropped this year they aren’t going to make a great deal of difference. The rest of this season is going to be a shit sandwich and we are all going to have to take a bite until it’s all gone.

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Any line breaks?
How many line breaks for Lewis?
Cogger
Also
5 tackle breaks
3 line breaks
3 off loads
Lewis
3 off loads
6 tackle breaks
3 try assists
7 line break assists
2 line breaks
And I thought he deserved to get dropped
But Cogger is not the answer

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Depleted raiders by plenty
I hope they put a cricket score on us.... I hope to God we get embarrassed AGAIN!... RUN AND HIDE PAY RUN AND HIDE!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.