Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Averillo to Fullback and Wilson to come in for Perham.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Totally agree!

I don’t care if Pele plays one minute per game in the NRL he needs to be in our team when we have no forwards or bench threats.

What the hell are they doing throwing him into NSW Cup the day after an NRL game?

This weeks team is arguably worse than last weeks, thank Allah the Fox is back. But don’t expect miracles from him with a rookie number 6.
Pele is suspended

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Averillo never should've been moved from FB to centre in the preseason

I have no idea what Ciraldo ever see in Hayze but the guy is rewarded for blasting his teammate
He is a lot more vocal :p

I think every time he falls over and the opposition scores untouched hayze is like fuck!!!! Which ciro likes :p lol

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Here's to hoping there will be some last minute changes.

Averillo to Fullback, Kiraz to Centre, Wilson to the Wing.

Perham out.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I said it earlier that Ciro would need to check his pride if he was to drop Perham cos that’s his pet project

I guess he’s sticking with the same backline that started the season with Fox back

Only difference is pop gun replaced by Oloapu

Oloapu will step up Sunday, starting the game as a half is a far different mindset than sitting on the bench wondering when you will get on then having to adapt to the situation ie chasing points

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or is the team playing worse after Pangai returned? Bring back Sutton who at least can tackle.
Sutton does a lot of the gritty stuff - the very stuff that TPJ doesnt - cant see how Reynolds n Okunbor are ahead of Sutton. Sutton is no star and doesnt make a lot of metres but he tackles.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So ciro says changes need to be made so what does he do? Swaps a winger and plays a nsw cup player in the halves. Great work! That’s gona help our front row from getting smashed again.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I said it earlier that Ciro would need to check his pride if he was to drop Perham cos that’s his pet project

I guess he’s sticking with the same backline that started the season with Fox back

Only difference is pop gun replaced by Oloapu

Oloapu will step up Sunday, starting the game as a half is a far different mindset than sitting on the bench wondering when you will get on then having to adapt to the situation ie chasing points
Looking forward to Oloapu, I reckon he will kill it. He will get better as the game goes on. I reckon he will put on 2 tries in the second half and bag his own