Official Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t understand for the obstruction play why the ref didn’t let the play finish and go to the video referee?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The way the Sutton's ref they are going to look for penalties by the team that seems to be less dominate. RCG and Paulo both ran well over 100 metres in the first half, which is what the thick refs call dominance.

Need Ofa, Thommo, and RFM to start running over the top of blokes, and need to start whacking the Parra guys in the middle of the field. The ref might start looking for penalties by the other team then.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Great 3 minutes of play - but Lewis averages 2 -3 passes to ground - why? What is going on with his confidence for a fundamental part of the game?
it’s not confidence it’s lack of talent.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He has a serious lack of skill when it comes to passing. I thought it was only his weak side, but it is both. Timing is just not there.
Its crazy when you consider he’s a halfback in the nrl!!!

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I don’t understand for the obstruction play why the ref didn’t let the play finish and go to the video referee?
because he was so excited with what he thought he saw which favoured his precious Parra, he went out on a limb and made a fool of himself. Now we will get an apology for naught. He is an idiot and his bias is obvious.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Told ya's we are going to get reffed out of this game.
We get reffed out every game! We never get calls go our way.. we slow the ruck, 6 again calls .. oponents do it to us, play on!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
This game should be over, we're lucky to be only down by 12. If we pull our heads out we can make someone of this game in the second half. I've seen some shiz in that first half tho that I've never seen before.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Since Lafai is playing like shit, at least knock Cunterson's head off. Can't stand that feral ****!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
What's Lafai's stats so far? 3 penalties given, 2 drops balls and 2 tries directly attributed to the aforementioned errors.

Kebab74

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does Tollman have the number 6 on his back?? He can destroy an attacking set..

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
it’s not confidence it’s lack of talent.
he passes 90% of the time well - that 10% tells me it is mental. His head is not right - he is sabotaging himself and swinging between under and over confidence.