Official Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate as bad as Lewis is I’ll rather him any day then wankheam at least he can kick and tackle. Lewis just has shit vision in attack at the end of the day Foran should be directing out attack the useless prick

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am encouraged with Lafai in the team, i remember he had some great off loads and hoping once he settles in will create some tries. Lets get this win Boys

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great work ethic last week, the boys will obviously try to build on it and drag the Eels into a dog fight, they are dangerous out wide but we can also be if we get the ball out enough.
The Eels weren't much better than the Knights when they met.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So Reimis and smith left on the bench.

Any chance Montoya and Lewis dropped. Reimis and cogger start with Chris off the bench? :p could only hope right:tongueclosed:

Actually I’d rather not because if parra put us away Lewis will seems like an immortal that he doesn’t play and we lose.
They’ll both play. We need to have our token indigenous players playing on indigenous round

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They’ll both play. We need to have our token indigenous players playing on indigenous round
Reimis has been a brat and a shit head all year. But Montoya is on one leg. I’d never condone selecting someone that has been playing like Reimis. But the lack of speed with Montoya (when Foran made a break last week Montoya was 700m behind him, let alone handing dragons the win).

With Chris atleast we will have a player on the bench that can fill in as a forward. Not shitting on Katoa who had a solid game last week. But I see no value in carrying a half just incase or injury. Then playing a utility/hooker. We lost toomaga to injury last week and had to play tolman for 80 mins because we had no other players to rotate our middle forwards. Fair enough tolman had the game of his life almost. But carrying an injured player followed by carrying an injury replacement and then having a utility doesn’t leave much room for rotation. But I can understand we don’t have the talent or personnel to stack a bench like the roosters or Penrith with game changers.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With Chris atleast we will have a player on the bench that can fill in as a forward. Not shitting on Katoa who had a solid game last week. But I see no value in carrying a half just incase
Smith is a horrible player. To replace Katoa with Chris smith after his game last week you have had too big a Saturday night. Lay of the gear

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Feeling good about this game, only a few mistakes last week which caused tries against us otherwise was a really good performance. Pity the boys didnt get more praise for the win

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
One thing that concerns me is, lafai has only played 2 games and has made 10 tackles with a tackle efficiency of 35%. Hopefully fixes up his defence

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Would like to see both centres get some good early ball today.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate as bad as Lewis is I’ll rather him any day then wankheam at least he can kick and tackle. Lewis just has shit vision in attack at the end of the day Foran should be directing out attack the useless prick
Mate we are fucked in the halves for the time being.
Lews has shit vision, shit passing, shit running game, shit instincts, shit defensive reads, shit everything....his boot is good but thats about it.
Foran isn't kicking because he probably doesnt want another leg injury since he is saving himself for a new contract
Avo should be at 6 or 1 but for some reason he is stuck in the centers
Wakeham needs more time in reserves as he seems to be playing without confidence
If BBO was eligible to play FG I'd give him a go
I'd go with Cogger at 7. I think under Barrett he could actually be something.

Reactions: GDR

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lafai :p

sorry had too lol.!!
Lol. Well i hope he starts to play himself back into some form for ya scooby. He seems happier since his little run off rails with anxiety already. Ill even down an extra schooner for him if he bags a try.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol. Well i hope he starts to play himself back into some form for ya scooby. He seems happier since his little run off rails with anxiety already. Ill even down an extra schooner for him if he bags a try.
Same mate. Nice reply .!!
I’m not expecting a HUGE superstar game from him today, just good to have him back home as I said, and if he bags a try against one of the top form teams then I think you should down 2 extras for him :tonguewink:

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Same mate. Nice reply .!!
I’m not expecting a HUGE superstar game from him today, just good to have him back home as I said, and if he bags a try against one of the top form teams then I think you should down 2 extras for him :tonguewink:
With yah Scooobs
i am really looking forward to Lafai playing today hopeful he plays well. will add a lot to our team once he gains confidence expecting big things from him. Glad his back. i am picking him to score our first try. good luck to him

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This could be an interesting game if we can get them into an arm wrestle. Assuming our boys play to their ability, I reckon our back row is better than theirs. Big task for our middle forwards keeping RCG and Paulo under control, but if they do that and our backs can contain theirs it has been shown this season that just like we did last season Parra can be frustrated and can lose focus and make mistakes.

Of course if we don't show up it will be a blood bath.