Official Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lafai is hardly known for his defence, not to mention he is severely limited on the right side..odd move.
Same with Averillo’s defence but maybe a late change.I just wonder the reason why we signed him at his age but am thinking he will get more metres than the others.Not that I think that will win games but smarter men than you and I make those decisions.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Same with Averillo’s defence but maybe a late change.I just wonder the reason why we signed him at his age but am thinking he will get more metres than the others.Not that I think that will win games but smarter men than you and I make those decisions.
Who knows.. I've borderline switched off for this season anyway, just hanging out for what we Barrett brings us next year.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would still rather this flog ahead of his peanut head brother
Hate that prick told him he was a cockhead at a game of ours last year while wearing our jersey he was walking around out the back of the sheds at the ground and wasn’t even the referee that day go figure

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Win win, maybe new era should sponsor us, and chuck their logo on our jersey for 2021, would make perfect sense :tonguewink::tonguewink:

Was only a fleeting impossible thought peeps, don’t wana hear your negative reply’s :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're right, it is an unpopular view.

I don't know if you've ever played inside a stadium with torrential rain blowing in your face, but from experience I can tell you that it's absolutely fucked and it's extremely hard to find your bearings, even more so coming on late. As you said Lewis has the big boot, you also claim he is the better defender, so why on earth would throw a rookie half on in the final 10 to close out a game?

You simply don't. Try to see if Wakeham could spark something with tired forwards? Lol bro, did the Knights forwards look tired and is that even the smart play in that situation? Lol c'mon.

If Lewis was not forced off due to injury then he was hooked, pretty simple. We badly needed to find touch and regroup but for whatever reason both our halves failed to do so or even attempt it...instead Lewis continually flogged the ball down the back threes throat while Foz fucked around doing fuck knows what. Georgallis obviously fed up made the call to send Wakeham out with instructions to do that, Wakeham then attempted that but unfortunately put it out on the full and there was no returning from that.
Fuck it, just a waste of oxygen replying.

Last edited:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What is the deal with toomaga?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like surgery injured? Or just needs a few weeks rest injured?.. what happened to the injury report vids the club use to do?

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate that prick told him he was a cockhead at a game of ours last year while wearing our jersey he was walking around out the back of the sheds at the ground and wasn’t even the referee that day go figure
Should of spat on the turd, mate he is into match fixing for sure, that's the only reason to explain his officiating. The nerve of this bloke to rock up at a dogs game if he isn't even the ref for the game.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree with most, Montoya out Smith in. I dont think we can run with Kotoa and Cogger against the Eels pack. Drop one and bring To'omaga in
Totally agree... They have a big pack, we need as much xplosive mins out of as many big men as possible.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should of spat on the turd, mate he is into match fixing for sure, that's the only reason to explain his officiating. The nerve of this bloke to rock up at a dogs game if he isn't even the ref for the game.
Lol I know that’s what I’m saying!! He’s a piece of shit hates us as much as we hate him it’s suss as

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
@Big M is Averillo switching to the right edge with Lafai playing on his prefered left edge?
I hope Lafai plays right, seems abit more measured there when he played for us. Too many will offloads to no one on the left.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I am no Lewis fan, but we have performed best as a team when its been Foran- Lewis
We still would have won those games late last season if it was Foran and Cogger imo. Jack has never got a fair go. Cogger and Burton for 2021

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is it only me who doesn't like RFM on an edge? Or Averillo in the centres?

With RFM. Bloke is legit just a bulldozer. And a good one at that. But he isn't the attacking second rower we need. Hopefully next year he is in the middle.

With Avo. Yeh kid looks like he has a shit load of raw ability. But being pigeon holed in the centres doesn't play to his strengths. 5/8, possibly fullback (never seen him play there).