Official Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Big M is Averillo switching to the right edge with Lafai playing on his prefered left edge?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wakeham deserves to be dropped after last week
Agree but why does Lewis keep making the side - he's shit every week. I seriously hope the Burton rumours are true otherwise we're stuck with this flog for next year too.:cry:

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agree with most, Montoya out Smith in. I dont think we can run with Kotoa and Cogger against the Eels pack. Drop one and bring To'omaga in

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lafai in for Holland is good. Holland has struggled massively with his defence.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
good Wakeham = failed experiment. He needs at least another season in reserves.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with most, Montoya out Smith in. I dont think we can run with Kotoa and Cogger against the Eels pack. Drop one and bring To'omaga in
To’omaga has been playing with a shoulder injury, I’d rather he be rested so it can heal.

Also, Katoa was good at lock when he came on, so I’d stick with him on the bench.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our centres and wingers need to be on there game defensively or this could get ugly, the thought of Montoya marking sivo is giving me anxiety already lol

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Either Smith comes in for Montoya, or swap Montoya with Holland. Holland although not much better than Montoya, does offer that little bit more in bringing the ball back. What have we become that we now can only replace average with bog average ffs

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would like Smith gets a run instead of Montoya, but it is a good lesson that he needs to put more effort when he gets his chance. Nor certain if he has to wait for Montoya to get injured!

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Really happy to see Cogger there, should’ve been picked last week. Pretty much confirms Reimis is on the outer which I’m ok with if it’s an attitude thing. Still can’t believe how Pay continually picked him in the centres despite useless he was there.

Says a lot about the quality of our team right now where I’m actually a bit excited to see how Lafai goes.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excluding Lewis and Montoya I think Stevie G is doing well in his selections and willing to try new things(Katoa as lock rather then hooker).
In his few weeks he has done a tonne better then pay did in 3 years

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
And back to the already proven failed experiment of the princess.

He will get hooked for the 2nd straight week.

yes it’s a shit sandwich.

You must be happy that Lewis is the only half we have signed for 2021 so far?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lewis is Lichaa 2.0. The situation is almost exactly the same. Fucking Roosters must have put a curse on us

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Weather forecast isn't looking good for us! Mostly sunny and 18 degrees.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis gets hooked yet some how starts again lol.

I am sure an unpopular view but, I dont think he got hooked. I think Gerogarlis wanted to see if Wakeham might spark something with tired forwards around and thats why he made the change. You would have to ask SG yourself but I reckon Lewis kicking 550-600 metres a game and his better defence is keeping him in the squad.

When we have won or been competitive he has kicked 550 + and with Foran/JMK on the weekend it was over 1100 m.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reimis needs a massive attitude adjustment so I'm happy he's not playing as this should teach him a lesson.....otherwise he can piss off
I wonder how long until uncle Anthony turns up at training to chat with SG about the boy..