Official Round 11 NSW Cup

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great result. Good to hear Topine, Allan and Alamoti did well.. I still don't know why Topine gets fucked around so much. How he's not picked ahead of Stimson and Waddell week after week is beyond me.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Great result. Good to hear Topine, Allan and Alamoti did well.. I still don't know why Topine gets fucked around so much. How he's not picked ahead of Stimson and Waddell week after week is beyond me.
Because he's a small forward and we haven't really been in a position to carry someone like him. If the rest of the pack isn't doing their job then he's just going to get belted all game.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ava and will look after him.

A belted Topine deserves a chance over hapless Stimson and Waddles.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Because he's a small forward and we haven't really been in a position to carry someone like him. If the rest of the pack isn't doing their job then he's just going to get belted all game.
Even off the bench for 25-30 minutes.. He showed last year despite the pack around him being worse than this year that he can do his job well and is a reliable defender with a high work rate. We need more effort players like him at the moment.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A small forward with speed and footwork could be an asset not a hindrance. Besides he plays against men bigger than him every week in nsw cup and still averages over 100 metres a game.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wasn’t Topine selected during the week? Why was he dropped for Stimson?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
A small forward with speed and footwork could be an asset not a hindrance. Besides he plays against men bigger than him every week in nsw cup and still averages over 100 metres a game.
I don't disagree, I rate him highly. I'm just saying why I don't think we've picked him.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How does a footy field not have lights? Unless some malfunctions happened to the lights at the ground then fair enough but if not, did they think lights was not needed for a 5:00 game?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone know where Turahui is at/how he's going?

The opposition flattered our side and that lopsided scoreline?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Now it's time to promote.

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone know how flegg went?
Can you believe that they postponed the game at 5:15pm. I went out there to watch my young fella and no sooner had I sat done, a Tigers bloke gets on the microphone blaming Council for failure to turn the lights on.
As I left I gave him a serve - the 6p’s (proper planning prevents piss poor performance).
…. And they took $10 off me to get in.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just watched the NSW cup game.
Declan Casey has improved massively. I thought he was terrible last year but is looking really good. Aggressive and gets involved.

Alamoti is a powerhouse and his involvement is great, great skill set.

Kurtis Morrin has something about him. A bit small but good skills and suits the style of a modern day lock.

Topine was outstanding, cant be worse than Stimson and Waddle get him in.

Josh Stucky is better suited to the middle and has a great late offload.

BBO is class. Should be playing infront of Flanno.