Official Round 11 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone notice anything good from Stimson today ? i didnt even know the **** was playing lol
Another plodder type from what I have seen of him. Tolman can take him under his wing and teach him the art of the 4th tackle settler and getting in the way of the attack

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Alot of cum coming out of you this evening.

You need to release the tension, but please, do not go walk abouts around Harris Park train station this evening
Keep deep throating and keep embarrassing yourself son
Just like cogger his lovers are a failure too

Haha

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Here is another one.

Where have you been ? Cogger played well didn’t he ?

DoggieDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Whats more baffling is if there is so much anger from the supporters here , some within the club who loves this club needs to say or do something

The complete team is a joke

We need to stop keeping and signing players who are safe
Safety has got us no where in last 6 years
Get some grunt - bad guys in

Start with Kata
Essesse who can run

Get rid of safe tolman hoppa etc
If this is a rebuilt get rid of the mommentum killers

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In Lewis we trust. Pay and Okenbour should go and start their own team. They can have Sue as captain.
Pay, Hoppa, Tolman,Elliot and Jacko if he cant play lock can walk. These guys are just plodders and worst of all they're the leadership group.

I'd give everyone else a shot under a different coach.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How we'd go today? Oh we lost miserably again...

SACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAY

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We should be play any more games at Belmore until we rebuild and bring back the madness.

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye at 6 > Cogger/Lewis combined. Shame we never witnessed it. Thanks Des. Carry on :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wait until next week when the team shits the bed against a Raiders team missing Cotric, Wighton, Rapana, Hodgeson and Joey Leilua.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wait until next week when the team shits the bed against a Raiders team missing Cotric, Wighton, Rapana, Hodgeson and Joey Leilua.
In the ultimate act of hilarity ... our NRL side to lose to an identical Moounties side our NSW Cup side flogged today.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck you are a annoying ****.

Shut the fuck up.

Stick to cricket and elephants and leave the League to us yobbos ****
Blow me if you don’t like it blow me again.

Lol

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i can not remember a time when iv been so disappointed with our team there playing not only with no clue but no heart or passion or enthusiasm its like there happy to just compete but i guess if the coach is saying hes happy there having a go theirs the problem having a go is trying to win with every play in the game we are just going through the motions
Well said. We are not trying to win every play as there are too many players with a lack of heart to do it every play.

Status
Not open for further replies.