11. My left nutt
  12. My left nutt
  13. My left nutt
  14. My left nutt
  15. My left nutt
  16. My left nutt
  17. King
Coached by said owner of left nutts.

Edit: forgot King and im ashamed. Fixed.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also ive seen enough from Alamoti to call it and call it now. Bigger kid vs his previous age group, found out vs men. He is not even close to being ready and needs more time to mature. I thought he was like this stepping monster or this speedy trickster, nope just your run of the mill barge over people with my body centre. He can be like sharks Talaki but needs more time, which we kinda dont have lol.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
  1. My left nutt
  2. JAC
  3. My left nutt
  4. Kiraz
  5. My left nutt
  6. Burton
  7. My left nutt
  8. My left nutt
  9. My left nutt
  10. My left nutt
  11. My left nutt
  12. My left nutt
  13. My left nutt
  14. My left nutt
  15. My left nutt
  16. My left nutt
  17. King
Coached by said owner of left nutts.

Edit: forgot King and im ashamed. Fixed.
Your right nut is going to be lonely....

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Also ive seen enough from Alamoti to call it and call it now. Bigger kid vs his previous age group, found out vs men. He is not even close to being ready and needs more time to mature. I thought he was like this stepping monster or this speedy trickster, nope just your run of the mill barge over people with my body centre. He can be like sharks Talaki but needs more time, which we kinda dont have lol.
Not the case at all. He has made 200m run meters per game in NSW cup this year and had the most post contact metres in all those games. I would hardly call that found out.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I sounds like you have only seen him in the trial this year TBH. He has played well in NSW cup and he was much more than just the 'big kid' coming through. He is a genuine talent.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spot on assessment- long term prospect programme will be similar to Suali at the Roosters. Definitely not ready for the rigours of week in NRL - particularly in our current system

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sounds like you have only seen him in the trial this year TBH. He has played well in NSW cup and he was much more than just the 'big kid' coming through. He is a genuine talent.
I sure hope you are right. We need genuine talent. Im mainly saying he's not ready this year for NRL.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
For next week - loan one of our half backs (Flanagan) to Melbourne for three weeks whilst they are without Hughes n Papynhausen - theyd come back a better player - Flanagan would be ideal just link pass it to someone else and do as you are told by grown men

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Throwing any youngsters like Kiraz or Toia into this current set up will do more harm than good. Maybe give them a game or two here and there but playing them for a long stint is more likely to shatter their confidence and it’s something they may never recover from. Playing in NSW Cup and dominating would be way more beneficial.
Yeh I saw one list with Toia Kiraz and Casey in jumpers 1,2.3 in the backline lol and there were other debutants too, it would be a disaster AND the kennel or most of would be blowing up deluxe bagging the shit out of these kids, you can't blood 5 fucking rookies in one hit.
Coach is obviously the main problem but some of our players are in my mind still accountable, wtf happened after we beat(admittedly a pretty poor)the Roosters?
Doubt I'll watch this week and can't remember as I've switched off a bit is it the Tiges we play?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I sure hope you are right. We need genuine talent. Im mainly saying he's not ready this year for NRL.
He needs to work on his defence. I'm hoping he gets a few games at the end of the season. He is the real deal

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck it lets roll this out

Fox
Matt Dufty
Aaron Schouup
Paul Alamoti
Jacob Kiraz
Matt Burton
Bailey Biondi Odo
Paul Vaughan
Jmk - no one else
Luke Thompson
Reece Hoffman
Josh Jackson
Tevita Pangai Jr

Brandon Wakeham / Cook/ZDC
Max King
Chris Patolo / Jackson Topine / Josh Stuckey
Raymond Faitala Mariner - pending fit

Averlio to cup to play Fullback

Drop to the rubbish bin and never to return
Waddell
Flano
Naden
Stimson
Okunbor

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Two most consistent nsw cup players have been kiraz n morrin. I'd promote those two for dufty and patolo for starters. Jac to fb