Round 11 changes

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesn't matter who's there if we continue to cough up ball set after set. Because of this we get dominated in field position and don't even get a look in with good attacking ball. Two weeks straight we've barely stepped foot in the other team's 20 in the second half

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No lineup change will help the cause I assure you and no word or action from Barret will change a thing.

So there’s your answer, the players have 0 respect for Barret especially the likes of addo car and Burton who come from such talented systems. His loss the dressing room and you can blame anyone in the 17 but who’s barking them pathetic instructions and what futile supposed fitness coach is directing them.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
That dumb f{}ck T Ballz will continue to select his usual deadbeats in Dufty, Naden, HMAS Knockonbur etc…. You watch!

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My team for next week our season gone give our cup players ago least they would put effort in and nothing to lose at least there winning games

1. Creedence Toia
2. Declan Casey
3. Jacob Kiraz
4. Aaron Schoupp
5. Josh Addo-Carr (C)
6. Matt Burton
7. Bailey Hayward
8. Paul Vaughan
9. Zac Docker-Clay
10.Luke Thompson
11. Reece Hoffman
12. Tevita Pangai Junior
13. Kurtis Morrin
Bench
14. Khaled Rajab
15. Josh Stuckey / Jackson Topine
16. Max King
17. Ava Seumanufagi

18. Raymond Faitala-Marnier(few weeks in cup and hopefully will be back starting)

19. Bailey Biondi-Odo(starts in 7 in Hayward is still injuryed)

Coach: David Tanga-Toa

In : Creedence Toia, Declan Casey, Jacob Kiraz, Bailey Hayward, Zac Docker-Clay, Reece Hoffman, Kurtis Morrin, Khaled Rajab

Out :Josh Jackson, Jeremy Marshall-King, Matt Dufty, Jayden Okunbur, Brent Naden, Kyle Flanagan Corey Waddell, Joe Stimson, Chris Patolo ,Trent Barrett

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
4. Kiraz
5. JAC
6. Burton
11. TPJ (by a bee's dick)

17. King

Coach.

Fill the gaps
Close to the mark.....but I do think it is generous to retain TPG based on tonight's game......I thought that Vaughan was our best forward tonight......but even he did not create much in the way of opportunities. There is not really a lot on offer in the reggies, but still we should consider the options. Tonight the side was simply gassed at the 18 minute mark and a lot worse in the second half. Thommo spen an entire set in the second half before getting back to our line......what are our alleged fitness people actually doing......first under Des and now under TB.....they need to be moved on or a rocket up their.....