Stinkson out
Flanagan out

Gus in
Creedence in
Kiraz in
Alamoti in
Tsikrikas in
BBO halfback
We win guaranteed next week if all this happens. Barrett wouldn't even need replacing, we got more chance of winning with no coach

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No matter who we change we’re still going to lose. This team has no passion, attack or discipline.

We’re just used to losing

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No changes will do any good unless the team train to play footy & robotic set moves. Newcastle did not beat a sweat in defense, no questions asked.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My team for next week our season gone give our cup players ago least they would put effort in and nothing to lose at least there winning games

1. Creedence Toia
2. Declan Casey
3. Jacob Kiraz
4. Aaron Schoupp
5. Josh Addo-Carr (C)
6. Matt Burton
7. Bailey Hayward
8. Paul Vaughan
9. Zac Docker-Clay
10.Luke Thompson
11. Reece Hoffman
12. Tevita Pangai Junior
13. Kurtis Morrin
Bench
14. Khaled Rajab
15. Josh Stuckey / Jackson Topine
16. Max King
17. Ava Seumanufagi

18. Raymond Faitala-Marnier(few weeks in cup and hopefully will be back starting)

19. Bailey Biondi-Odo(starts in 7 in Hayward is still injuryed)

Coach: David Tanga-Toa

In : Creedence Toia, Declan Casey, Jacob Kiraz, Bailey Hayward, Zac Docker-Clay, Reece Hoffman, Kurtis Morrin, Khaled Rajab

Out :Josh Jackson, Jeremy Marshall-King, Matt Dufty, Jayden Okunbur, Brent Naden, Kyle Flanagan Corey Waddell, Joe Stimson, Chris Patolo ,Trent Barrett
Dreaming lollll reality probably do his usual switcheroo bring avo back in drop okonbur or Naden and bring wakeham back for flanno I’d bet my nuts on it

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Come on guys.... We all know nothing will change except knockonmor out for Avo.

We are talking about Baz.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Close to the mark.....but I do think it is generous to retain TPG based on tonight's game......I thought that Vaughan was our best forward tonight......but even he did not create much in the way of opportunities. There is not really a lot on offer in the reggies, but still we should consider the options. Tonight the side was simply gassed at the 18 minute mark and a lot worse in the second half. Thommo spen an entire set in the second half before getting back to our line......what are our alleged fitness people actually doing......first under Des and now under TB.....they need to be moved on or a rocket up their.....
ARSE the word is ARSE.....

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Toia
2. Averillo or Casey
3. Kiraz
4. Schoupp
5. JAC
6. Burton
7. Flanagan
8. Vaughan
9. BBO
10. Thompson
11. Topine
12. TPJ
13. King

14. Tsikrikas
15. Seumanufagai
16. RFM
17. JMK (simply because we need to cover a possible backline injury).

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. Toia
2. Casey
3. Kiraz
4. Schoupp
5. Addo-Carr
6. Burton
7. Flanagan
8. Vaughan
9. Docker Clay
10. King
11. Jackson (reluctantly)
12. Hoffman
13. Pangai Jr

14. Topine
15. Thompson
16. Mariner
17. Seumanufangai

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Look how much fucking time they have wasted with avo at 7 when they could of made him fullback in cup , BBO playing 6 -14mins a game as hooker and fuck all cup matches

Now we have fuck all back ups to FB & HB

Avo & BBO should of by now earned a positon in starting squad fuck baz and fuck his fat dumb **** assistants

Dumb signings = Spoon
Now Dumb Team selections putting us in serious danger of a back to back spoon fucking pathetic

And to top it off if i see classic still with us on 2023 i will fucking lose it

I would put dufty to wing but again what do we do for fullback might aswell put Fox there as he might help kill off mistakes and tell these ***** what to do

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Doesn’t anyone remember that ball n all bellringer Declan Casey smashed Ponga with in our first trial against the Knights, Why the fuck wouldn’t Baz promote a player like him with that kind of mongrel is beyond me ffs especially against the Knights of all teams, Ponga would have been knocking balls on all game just from the recent memory of that epic hit he copped from Declan.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Lol at thinking baz the useless and clueless c unt will make any changes. His butt buddies will be the first picked every week - jackson and waddle

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I like Tuesdays. The team list is always good for a laugh :smiley:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Throwing any youngsters like Kiraz or Toia into this current set up will do more harm than good. Maybe give them a game or two here and there but playing them for a long stint is more likely to shatter their confidence and it’s something they may never recover from. Playing in NSW Cup and dominating would be way more beneficial.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think they are limited on the NSW cup boys but I’d love some injection of youth and energy, the team needs it badly…JAC has almost run dry of pumping up the fellas and we’re not even half-way through the season.

1.Toia
2.Casey
3.Schoupp
4.Kiraz
5.JAC
6.Burton
7.Flanno
8.Thompson
9.BBO
10.Vaughan
11.TPJ
12.Jackson
13.King

14.Topine
15.Ava
16.Patolo
17.Tsikrikas

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Throwing any youngsters like Kiraz or Toia into this current set up will do more harm than good. Maybe give them a game or two here and there but playing them for a long stint is more likely to shatter their confidence and it’s something they may never recover from. Playing in NSW Cup and dominating would be way more beneficial.
Agreed. I would rather sit and watch all our off contract and baz signing duds play for the rest of the year knowing all our young talented players are flouring and playing good consistent football and belief within their games in NSW cup. This year is one of the worst in club history and is just as bad as last year so why would we continue to make it worse on our young guys like you expertly said.