Official Round 11 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Discussion Thread

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t know if it’s a bad angle of what. But looks like O’Brien is wearing a g string :sweat:
I missed it, trying to figure out what type of undies a blokes wearing is generally not one of my pastimes :grinning:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can it rain every week? Tolman looks like a gun.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Its so easy to constantly bag lewus, but he also kicked on the 4th and then offloaded to tolman for our only try. And most of his general kicking has been quite good.
yes - he is rocks and diamonds - but does not command and control the game in a way that is fit for NRL and flashes of brilliance is not enough. Why does he average 2 - 3 shocking passes per game that kill our momentum or turn over the ball? I think he has concentration issues mentally and I am not seeing this addressed.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Special mention to Keiron Foran. Keep it up foz. Absolutely leading the boys out there today.
He was nowhere to be seen in the first 10-15 mins, but to his credit he has stood up since. Some great kicks, and a very bear try to avo.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Meany knocks him into touch and all I hear from Alexander is "that was unfortunate!" LOL biased tosser.
Meaney is getting better at fullback enjoy watching him there. Hope he scores a try for us in the 2nd half

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yes - he is rocks and diamonds - but does not command and control the game in a way that is fit for NRL and flashes of brilliance is not enough. Why does he average 2 - 3 shocking passes per game that kill our momentum or turn over the ball? I think he has concentration issues mentally and I am not seeing this addressed.
Im not arguing that he is a great player, im just saying he hasnt been terrible today.
To be fair, these conditions are horrible.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was nowhere to be seen in the first 10-15 mins, but to his credit he has stood up since. Some great kicks, and a very bear try to avo.
Bro he is leading them perfectly. He is chiming in when he needs to and his back up play has been second to none. He like always has been a rock in defence and for the first 40 minutes as been the best half on the field from both teams.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs playing like a team.

Georgallis 10 fold better in his prep and delivering instructions thus far.

Actually enjoying watching the boys havin a run.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Its so easy to constantly bag lewus, but he also kicked on the 4th and then offloaded to tolman for our only try. And most of his general kicking has been quite good.
This type of game suits him, pretty much minimal playmaking required and he just has to kick long.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those bombs to Dallin are going to result in a knights try for sure

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meaney is a star in the making with support..he is twice the size of last year
Dont get people shitting on Meaney, has been outstanding today. Chased down Best and put his body on the line going for bombs. No errors. He is our best fullback

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Bro he is leading them perfectly. He is chiming in when he needs to and his back up play has been second to none. He like always has been a rock in defence and for the first 40 minutes as been the best half on the field from both teams.
He is even going into dummy half to help a roll on out of our half.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's no point rattling the cage for the likes of Klemmer... Just stay in the groove, it will piss Klemmer of more.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great start.. now turn it into points an win boys.!!!

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Georgallis looks good addressing the boys, pretty funny considering he looked like he was going to fall asleep while he was assistant
I know in roles ive had In the past ive been the same when the boss is talking. Hopefully that means he's always had his own ideas and thinks differently