Official Round 11 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Discussion Thread

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good to see a coach who will pick and stick,no doubt a few players have been put on notice which is how it should be.Lafai couldn’t make the dragons team and we nearly beat them twice this year and we are distant last,What makes anyone think he is an improvement.Without ball playing back rowers our centres never see quality ball.Jacko passed the ball once in the first half and that was inside to Meaney and RFM not one..

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good to see a coach who will pick and stick,no doubt a few players have been put on notice which is how it should be.Lafai couldn’t make the dragons team and we nearly beat them twice this year and we are distant last,What makes anyone think he is an improvement.Without ball playing back rowers our centres never see quality ball.Jacko passed the ball once in the first half and that was inside to Meaney and RFM not one..
Plus he explains his selections.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it only the kennel that sees how poor napa/tols are as starting props fmd

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We are in for a long night across the park. But as long as they put in I’ll be ok with the result. As soon as I calm down

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’d play Lafai over Holland every day of the week
Don’t give me the not match fit bulls hit
Mr Holland isn’t first grade fit fmd
Lafai has not played for the Drags since Round 2 20th March this year, or at least he was not named in the NRL .com website after that date.

But then I find this which states he was injured in the Sharks game in which he was not named along with James Graham who was named.......

https://www.dragons.com.au/draw/nrl-premiership/2020/round-5-dragons-v-sharks/

Syndesmosis injury then reported and he apparently has not played since.....

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2019/05/29/lafai-return-to-play-time-frame-determined/

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Might still have registration issues keeping Lafai out of the team.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Weather forecast is for very heavy rain
Our hope is that the Knights players don't know how to swim and they drown. I can see Floptoya now...

Hopefully he changes around what he has on his feet and what he has in his hands....he might be able to catch a ball...

Screenshot_20200721-194433_Google.jpg

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rfm needs a support player first and then he might pass

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good to see Montoya selected over Smith.....
Realisation that Montoya was preferred over him might just might be the kick up the arse that Reimis needs..