Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tigers needed 15 penalties and a few players in our side not giving a fuck to beat us… automatic bye vs bulldogs every week.. we play teams into form

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think the referee displayed the bulldogs standing in the nrl. Riding our players every tackle we made, especially TPJ. The ref wanted to dominate and control TPJ,s game. Ref was standing right in front of JJ when he got pushed over and still awarded a try.

Pano.zed

New Pup
Reaction score
And all 11 deserved. Seriously we have some dumb arse players with no brains. Absolutely no discipline. Happy to give away penalties and see their faces up on the screen. Schoupp needs to be dropped #1 culprit. Kiraz to Centre JAC wing.
to be fair schoupp only one always tackling And running hard …. Shows heart …. Maturity will come

Malla

Reaction score
Second half was good, if not for the sin bin I truly believe we win this game
It’s almost like they thought they were still playing for baz in the first half and Potter has to remind them to play footy lol

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When Jackson in the Bin, the tiger receive a couple of penalties. To ensure the tigers can hold out.
When the Dogs have have a man in the bin, the tigers I think receive a few penalties, to ensure there is no comeback.
Sutton awards a try when both teams accept no try has been scored. Of course that is before Sutton throws one from left field... you can read his mind in the Bunker.... it only the Dogs who in NRL office get a F*#k what decision I make.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree - who on this planet with the luxury of seeing the game of rugby league still thinks Averillo has something to offer? It’s round 11 and he’s still done FA.
Averillo is up there with one of the worst players I’ve seen in the club. He offers nothing never has never will. Anyone who thinks he is good enough to play top grade footy clearly has no Fucken idea about footy

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Sutton awards a try when both teams accept no try has been scored. Of course that is before Sutton throws one from left field... you can read his mind in the Bunker.... it only the Dogs who in NRL office get a F*#k what decision I make.
Wait for it - it'll get better. The NRL will say that as it was awarded a try, there was not enough evidence to overturn it. So they'll send whomever to the Cup and Sutton will cash in his multi.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For some reason I want to go to the game next weekend with my old man. Got a 4 game Flexi pass. Can anyone let me know how to use the credit to get tickets?

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not a hard one for Gus to have "the conversation" with Dufty, but going to be tougher with Avo. He's a local junior and (for right or wrong) probably feels hard done by with all the choping and changing that has gone on. Avo is just going to have to take it on the chin and see if he can build some form/confidence in NSW Cup, just like Flanno did (well he tried anyway) .....