Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Crazy how badly things have gone for the club. It's going to be a long, hard road back to any semblance of competitiveness.

A serious lack of leadership and accountability in our ranks.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If anyone is at the game, egg the ***** on the way out....

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the worst teams in the comp and we can’t even get over the halfway line ha fucking ha

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Potts HT talk.
- Vaughan, Dufty, JMK, Stimson, Thompson, Warrington is nice. Good pubs, relaxed town.
- Flanno, Avo, look - no shame in playing for Mounties. They're a good team
- Burton, TPJ, RMK - sorry boys, hard to look good when...
- Rest of u better up your game or you'll be joining Flanno
- Jackson, it would be best for the team if you got yourself sent for telling the ref to stop being such a one sided cnt. Then I expect u to repeat same in the post match interview.

Did I miss anything?

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Atleast Barrett had the balls to say he fucking sucks… if only Jackson and these other fucks would do the same.
Now do you believe me that 10-15 players will be moved on?
ok but… if they are gonna be moved on, and there are players worth testing that haven’t had an opportunity, why tf do I have to sit here and watch them do the same shit everyweek? We’ve all seen enough of JMK - give this Docker clay bloke and/or BBO some minutes. Same with our edges and Casey, same with Stimfuck and topine.

my brain is gonna explode.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Because our middle are garbage and can't win the ruck, then bunch up and leave our backs exposed.
No i don't even think that is it, some of the tries they are scoring are when we are on our line with loads of time to number up, there is just no communication at all.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maguire has done his homework on us and his players have responded that’s the difference our players can’t be coached

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That was exactly his problem though, wouldn't give it to players straight, rather baby them. Hence the situation we are in now where fundamentals of football seem to be asbent from this squad
What makes you think he didn't give it to them straight?

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is putrid I turned it off at 10 nil. I'm not watching another dogs game ever until we win 3 in a row whenever that may be. I no longer support any team. I am fed up with this club

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can everyone stop crying like this wasn’t expected lol. Have the worst week a club could have and we are all shocked and gobsmacked that this is happening. News flash, it’s happening every week for the rest of the year so just dial down a bit…
Na the heartless, balless ***** can get fucked, every single one of them.

Disgracing OUR jersey.