Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

Malla

Reaction score
Jackson Topine went from next up to fuck all

What happened

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard the JAC to fb rumour lately, is this for real? Can't see this happening, would be a miracle if he played well, considering he's been overlooked as a fullback everywhere he's been.
Personally, next week I would drop Dufty, put Foxx back to the wing, Kiraz back to centre & give Avo a crack at fullback where he played most his juniors.
Now is the ideal time to give Avo a crack there when we got nothing to lose really.

1. Avo
2. Casey
3. Kiraz
4. Schoupp
5. Foxx

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What’s everyone’s thoughts on RFM.
I think it is bizarre that he isn’t finding back through cup.
Is it a case that they think he will re injure and be forced into retirement so why not let him have his last few games in first grade. Sounds dumb but so is not letting a bloke ease back in after being out for so long

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it a case that they think he will re injure and be forced into retirement so why not let him have his last few games in first grade. Sounds dumb but so is not letting a bloke ease back in after being out for so long
At the moment the coaches/ club are desperate for a win - at any cost - at his best he would be picked - maybe his training has been such that he has demanded selection.

I dont know what Ava S has done to be overlooked and when played given so few minutes

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson plays we are losing nothing surer

Load up on Tigers 13+

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We have injuries in the back row and he's the only big body available. Don't read too much into it. RFM is also off contract at the end of this year, so maybe the clubs giving him as much chance to prove himself

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I hope the club isn't rushing him back as an all or nothing play... It would tend to lean in the direction of medical retirement

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All I want to see tonight is the players wanting to run through a brick wall and playing their asses off for each other and more freedom in attack. Hopefully all of Baz's structures have been thrown out the window. Moving Jackson away from lock is a good start.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hes in the backrow so he wont be touching the ball every fucking play as a link between the hooker and halves
That should see some improvement
He can just focus on defending and taking hit ups
exactly, it also hopefully means we are not playing a ball playing lock and out the back crap all night. That being the case it means Burton and Flannigan need to step up and take control tonight

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hes in the backrow so he wont be touching the ball every fucking play as a link between the hooker and halves
That should see some improvement
He can just focus on defending and taking hit ups
I have solution B

Leave the plodder in reserve grade