Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Maybe he is… but how big is R Cotter from the Cowboys then? My answer is bugger all & has an engine on him that goes all day. This Topine kid bleeds blue n white, needs some decent coaching & hopefully can get going
I agree with you, I'm sick of people saying Topine's too small.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Have you actually watched him this year? I don't care where he has previously played, right now he looks miles ahead of JMK and any other option at he club.
yeh i have mate, big difference between first grade and reserve grade. He was playing shield at my club last year and didnt stand out. No where near first grade standard, he is just making up the numbers on the team sheet.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
yeh i have mate, big difference between first grade and reserve grade. He was playing shield at my club last year and didnt stand out. No where near first grade standard, he is just making up the numbers on the team sheet.
I bet you my avatar he would do a better job than JMK lol

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope Topine gets a run. He is not to small, he is as big as Murray and Radley, etc, not as good yet but we have to find out. He is enthusiastic.
I always thought he looked a little small (and agreed with some of the kennelers about 'too small for nrl etc'), but then had to take a look at the stats on NRL.com to check against Murray and Radley:

Topine listed at 181cm, 95kg
Murray listed at 184cm, 90kg
Radley listed at 182cm, 92kg

Surprised that he's comparable to those two in terms of height and weight. Either way, definitely better rolling the dice with him than Waddell

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I always thought he looked a little small (and agreed with some of the kennelers about 'too small for nrl etc'), but then had to take a look at the stats on NRL.com to check against Murray and Radley:

Topine listed at 181cm, 95kg
Murray listed at 184cm, 90kg
Radley listed at 182cm, 92kg

Surprised that he's comparable to those two in terms of height and weight. Either way, definitely better rolling the dice with him than Waddell
He’s a great young kid and we all want to see him do well but don’t believe all the stats in Wikipedia. He isn’t as big physically as Murray. Unless he has a massive cock and balls he would weigh less than Murray from what I’ve seen in person.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s a great young kid and we all want to see him do well but don’t believe all the stats in Wikipedia. He isn’t as big physically as Murray. Unless he has a massive cock and balls he would weigh less than Murray from what I’ve seen in person.
Like most of us, he'd probably love to add an extra inch lol

Yeah I know wiki and nrl.com stats are probably inaccurate, but i want to believe..... :tearsofjoy:

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping kiraz plays, he has been consistently one of the better players each game. Defence needs work, often ends up in the space between attacking players. Lots of energy and intensity in his play.