Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really don’t get it. The first half they play ok. Do a few grubbers and get repeat sets. Yeah we didn’t take advantage of that but those kicks worked. Second half back to the same old shit. Burton wanting the ball on the 4th and flanno doing a nothing bomb. I don’t care about wooden spoon label cause they are shit and don’t deserve to be any higher than last

Last edited:

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I really don’t get it. The first half they play ok. Do a few grubbers and get repeat sets. Yeah we did take advantage of that but those kicks worked. Second half back to the same old shit. Burton wanting the ball on the 4th and flanno doing a nothing bomb. I don’t care about wooden spoon label cause they are shit and don’t deserve to be any higher than last
The first half was not okay, they were playing the bottom team and should have scored at least 20.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Dufty Flanno JMK shit is fucked I can’t stomach it anymore
Agreed! They all need to be necked, Duftys too busy trying to be the hero and intercept a try instead he knocked it on from a fkn scrum, did not even bother tackling Edrick, and let the opposition put a try in the last 5 minutes.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Gus is serious about helping us, and earning his $1million pay cheque, then Tbaz is gone! If Gus is able to take over one training session and get them to win, imagine what a good coach can get them to achieve training them on a weekly basis!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
What was with the usage of Pangai was he injured or Baz masterplan?