Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Our record with Peter Gough is shit compared to the knights
Image1652402812.630978.jpg

doggy bill

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hard to believe Naden is named. Mistakes is one thing but when you have a sook and don't care you can F@rk off.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its good its raining I think. Last time we beat them I think it was in wet conditions away.
Weve got nothing in attack, cant move the ball without looking like under 12's so maybe the wet weather is a blessing.
If we can just limit handling errors and not give away dumb penalties we might be in with a chance. I say that every week but and look what happens.
From memory Foran just kept kicking down to Pinga and sure enough he dropped 1 at a crucial time in the game.
Dont think Baz and our halves will go in with a plan that they can execute.
Anywhos I have no expectations. Obviously a win would be great in any form. A loss and Ill find something else to do with my time for the foreseable future.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Its good its raining I think. Last time we beat them I think it was in wet conditions away.
Weve got nothing in attack, cant move the ball without looking like under 12's so maybe the wet weather is a blessing.
If we can just limit handling errors and not give away dumb penalties we might be in with a chance. I say that every week but and look what happens.
From memory Foran just kept kicking down to Pinga and sure enough he dropped 1 at a crucial time in the game.
Dont think Baz and our halves will go in with a plan that they can execute.
Anywhos I have no expectations. Obviously a win would be great in any form. A loss and Ill find something else to do with my time for the foreseable future.
Prob summed up well.
Can only hope the players aren't as flat and beaten as us supporters have become :(

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i get the feeling Suncorp is going to be underwater shortly. surely by sunday they play in flippers

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i get the feeling Suncorp is going to be underwater shortly. surely by sunday they play in flippers
Na it's not going to be that bad