Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd still rather Patolo over Ava. Stimson is there for an edge option but someone like Topine should be there over him.
Stimson's continued selection is starting to piss me off. He offers nothing and always appears gassed. Very average signing.

I have no great wraps on Topine, i think he is too small for an edge, but at least he is fit and very willing.

Many of us had hopes for Patolo, based on his end of season form, but i struggle to think of one decent performance this season.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Stimson's continued selection is starting to piss me off. He offers nothing and always appears gassed. Very average signing.

I have no great wraps on Topine, i think he is too small for an edge, but at least he is fit and very willing.

Many of us had hopes for Patolo, based on his end of season form, but i struggle to think of one decent performance this season.
100% Though from sheer will and effort id like to see topine.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wasn’t it jmk that missed the tackle on Frawley before Dufty fell for the dummy?

his defense is a myth
Yea but that dufty attempt was pathetic. He is gona miss a couple a game even though I can’t wait to see the back of him.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
JAC has to play 1 duffy dropped averillo to the wing schoupp and kiraz centres

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've organised something stronger than alcohol for our loss on Friday....
There's something wrong this weekend cause the Dogs are favourites with the bookies to beat Newcastle. I might put some on the crappy opposition at good odds to pay for the 6 pack to drown my sorrows after we get hammered this Friday.