Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m still waiting for Barrett to show us what he’s got ahaha

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We lost to Canberra who are arguably just as bad as the Knights. I won't be shocked if we scrape out a grinding 10-8 win but I'm expecting the Knigths to smash us.

I remember that Bronocs game. It was one of the few times in my life I was cheering for the opposition because I wanted Pay to get sacked. Here we are 2 years later and I'll probably be doing the same thing. It's groundhog day
Dont lower yourself to that mate, I cant stand the fuckwit either but I wont cheer for the opposition. He has written his own termination letter anyway.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wtf is wrong with this spastic coach. Keeps Averillo in the centres, keeps naden on the wing who is potentially one of the worst wingers in the game, jmk is there for his defence but does fuck all in attack and continues with Jackson in the 13. Seriously Newcastle to smack us by 13+… he deserves everything that’s coming to him. Joke of a coach
We ain't winning this, these ***** need to be shown a copy of their paychecks and then told U better fucking earn this or your gone.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Naden should be dropped for that last performance, but we can’t replace him with Okunbor. Averillo is no centre and JMK needs to disappear.
We are fucked either way.
Yep knowing barret he wont pick kiraz and casey

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL seriously wtf is with Barrett loyal team selections.
He should be sacked for loyalty to his fan club on that alone.
Naden
Dufty
Wadell
Stimson
Offer our team squat.
We totally f..ked our team this year because no juniors who had potential were selected in our top 30.
We have scraps of first graders who make the bulldogs look like the modern version of quick sand.
Absolutely stuck in 2022 with no variation from coach or management.
I’ll go support the Sydney kings this wednesday that will cheer me up.
Hahahahs Sydney kings jeez haven’t heard of them since the 90’s
Are they still around?
actually didn’t even know the nbl was still around

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wtf is wrong with this spastic coach. Keeps Averillo in the centres, keeps naden on the wing who is potentially one of the worst wingers in the game, jmk is there for his defence but does fuck all in attack and continues with Jackson in the 13. Seriously Newcastle to smack us by 13+… he deserves everything that’s coming to him. Joke of a coach
wasn’t it jmk that missed the tackle on Frawley before Dufty fell for the dummy?

his defense is a myth

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So definitely we can’t win then lol.
Shows how shit we are, how’d we lose raiders without Whighton. Next week got tigers, still missing Laurie and Doueihi who due back very soon. We’ve had a favourable run with injuries. Lose this and I honestly don’t know where we go.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I expect the Knights to lap us and end our season. Knights by 50.